Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 154
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 128
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 201
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223112
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119027
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 199
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6699
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309294
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61859
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 522
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20164
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169026
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6211
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 717
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5690
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61044
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274887
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 834
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24777

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad P400, P500, Z400, Z500 (71CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#21
(05-03-2013, 02:37 AM)ccox88 Wrote:
(05-03-2013, 02:27 AM)sovem Wrote: Try edit update.bat:
@ECHO OFF
flashit VIWZ1105.BIN /all /bios /s -skipsbp

Closer...but still no dice. Says it's not a secure image.

Sorry. There is no solution.
Give up!
Sad
find
quote
#22
(05-03-2013, 03:19 AM)sovem Wrote: Sorry. There is no solution.
Give up!
Sad

Well that is disappointing...But, I really do appreciate the work you put in sovem. I've got a $15 Starbucks gift card I'd be willing to mail you if you're interested. Send me a private message with your info if you want it.

Thanks,
ccox88
find
quote
#23
(05-03-2013, 03:33 AM)ccox88 Wrote:
(05-03-2013, 03:19 AM)sovem Wrote: Sorry. There is no solution.
Give up!
Sad

Well that is disappointing...But, I really do appreciate the work you put in sovem. I've got a $15 Starbucks gift card I'd be willing to mail you if you're interested. Send me a private message with your info if you want it.

Thanks,
ccox88

Many thanks for your good intentions. But I just want to help people free, it is the experience and joy.
Wish you luck. Wink
find
quote
#24
Did you try another version of flashit? flashit 1.5o should work, it won't require secure bios rom.
find
quote
#25
(05-03-2013, 11:41 AM)litan1106 Wrote: Did you try another version of flashit? flashit 1.5o should work, it won't require secure bios rom.

Hey litan! Well, as far as I know i'm already using flashit v1.5. If there is another version I would definitely give it a shot. Do you have a link for it?

Thanks,
ccox88
find
quote
#26
(05-04-2013, 12:14 AM)ccox88 Wrote: Hey litan! Well, as far as I know i'm already using flashit v1.5. If there is another version I would definitely give it a shot. Do you have a link for it?

Thanks,
ccox88

Try this tool: https://www.box.com/s/sjv2dkijk1u9767wi37q
Please post results.
find
quote
#27
(05-09-2013, 08:18 PM)sovem Wrote: Try this tool: https://www.box.com/s/sjv2dkijk1u9767wi37q
Please post results.

Different errors with this version at least.

   
find
quote
#28
I need patched bios without whitelist to get working my atheros card...

Useful links (with bios dump):

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...s-settings

I can support you with PayPal donation.

PS: sorry for cross-post
find
quote
#29
(05-23-2013, 02:33 AM)f4bi0lin0 Wrote: I need patched bios without whitelist to get working my atheros card...

Useful links (with bios dump):

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...s-settings

I can support you with PayPal donation.

PS: sorry for cross-post

Backup bios for mod, please.
https://www.box.com/s/4fepki061ry1s1teavw0
find
quote
#30
i'm going to download xp bootable iso to get dump.. there are any utilities like FPT_BACKUP_BIOS linux compatible?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 54 Guest(s)