Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1800
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6425
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14057
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424594
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3664
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224971
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119221
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6823
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 448
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309860
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62013
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20327
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169463
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6403

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad S300 (6DCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#21
(04-07-2017, 09:17 PM)Ciscoo Wrote: Hi guys,
Thanks for your knowledge and your time!

I would like a WL removal for my IdeaPad S300 9803 :
Backup tools 12: https://www.sendspace.com/file/lj6xfz
Universal bios backup: https://www.sendspace.com/file/m6ya3d

Actual bios: original Lenovo 6DCN88WW(V8.02), 09/01/2012

I replaced my working original Intel (2230 I think) WLan Pci-E, for a newer/better Intel 7260, and discovered this limitation... Thanks Lenovo!

Please note that currently the new one is installed, and wireless is disabled in bios, while I'm writing,
Perhaps I have to redo the dump with the old one installed (need to re-open the caseĀ  Confused )?
Because I don't know le PCI ID of the original one (Intel, 2230 I think) and I'm not at home right now Angel (will be tomorrow)

Thanks a lot for your help!
Hi
Your mod completed.
Read PM
find
quote
#22
(04-08-2017, 02:39 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 09:17 PM)Ciscoo Wrote: Hi guys,
Thanks for your knowledge and your time!

I would like a WL removal for my IdeaPad S300 9803 :
Backup tools 12: https://www.sendspace.com/file/lj6xfz
Universal bios backup: https://www.sendspace.com/file/m6ya3d

Actual bios: original Lenovo 6DCN88WW(V8.02), 09/01/2012

I replaced my working original Intel (2230 I think) WLan Pci-E, for a newer/better Intel 7260, and discovered this limitation... Thanks Lenovo!

Please note that currently the new one is installed, and wireless is disabled in bios, while I'm writing,
Perhaps I have to redo the dump with the old one installed (need to re-open the caseĀ  Confused )?
Because I don't know le PCI ID of the original one (Intel, 2230 I think) and I'm not at home right now Angel (will be tomorrow)

Thanks a lot for your help!
Hi
Your mod completed.
Read PM

Hi Dudu2002,
I've ignored warning displayed just before flashing,
Worked like a charm!
Thanks a lot !
find
quote
#23
Hi guys,
I would like a WL removal for my IdeaPad S300 - original Lenovo 6DCN88WW(V8.02):

My Bios

Thanks a lot for your help!
find
quote
#24
(08-04-2018, 11:17 AM)PRO-BO Wrote: Hi guys,
I would like a WL removal for my IdeaPad S300 - original Lenovo 6DCN88WW(V8.02)

Thanks a lot for your help!
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#25
Hi guys Big Grin
Thanks for your knowledge and your time!

I would like a Whitelist removal for my IdeaPad S300:
Backup tools 12 & Universal Bios Backup: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ywv7dd
BIOS installed: original Lenovo 6DCN88WW(V8.02), 09/01/2012

Note:
That currently the new BIOS is installed, the new Wireless Card Installed and the wireless option disabled in bios.
I have to redo the dump with the old one installed? I don't know le PCI ID of the original one!
find
quote
#26
(09-11-2018, 09:01 AM)gencorry Wrote: Hi guys Big Grin
Thanks for your knowledge and your time!

I would like a Whitelist removal for my IdeaPad S300:
BIOS installed: original Lenovo 6DCN88WW(V8.02), 09/01/2012

Note:
That currently the new BIOS is installed, the new Wireless Card Installed and the wireless option disabled in bios.
I have to redo the dump with the old one installed? I don't know le PCI ID of the original one!
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#27
Sorry, I didn't see your message.
Now the file is deleted :/
Could someone help me?
find
quote
#28
(09-18-2018, 08:47 AM)gencorry Wrote: Sorry, I didn't see your message.
Now the file is deleted :/
Could someone help me?
I do not keep the mods of other people
Your file has been automatically deleted after 5 days
wait
find
quote
#29
Hello dear friend
https://www.sendspace.com/file/evno4i
I would like a Whitelist removal for my IdeaPad S300.
Insyde EFI
6DCN96WW(V8.09)


Best regards,

Andrey
find
quote
#30
(10-20-2018, 04:09 AM)Scream69 Wrote: Hello dear friend
I would like a Whitelist removal for my IdeaPad S300.
Insyde EFI
6DCN96WW(V8.09)


Best regards,

Andrey
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)