Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424312
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3593
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224193
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169214
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5773
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61164

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad S540 (GPETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#11
Hi,

Can someone please upload modded BIOS (gpuj10ww) for Lenovo S540? I have now Intel® Wireless-N 7260 Plus Bluetooth as original, and trying to getting Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Plus Bluetooth working!!

Thanks!

Regards.
find
quote
#12
(12-04-2014, 08:14 PM)WickedMaster Wrote: Hi,

Can someone please upload modded BIOS (gpuj10ww) for Lenovo S540? I have now Intel® Wireless-N 7260 Plus Bluetooth as original, and trying to getting Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Plus Bluetooth working!!

Thanks!

Regards.

Hi friend,
use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/58219938

Use this too ad do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me know
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#13
(12-05-2014, 07:45 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 08:14 PM)WickedMaster Wrote: Hi,

Can someone please upload modded BIOS (gpuj10ww) for Lenovo S540? I have now Intel® Wireless-N 7260 Plus Bluetooth as original, and trying to getting Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Plus Bluetooth working!!

Thanks!

Regards.

Hi friend,
use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/58219938

Use this too ad do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me know
regards

Here it is:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/5zuzg6

Second one says: Can not identify BIOS!
find
quote
#14
(12-05-2014, 07:57 PM)WickedMaster Wrote:
(12-05-2014, 07:45 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 08:14 PM)WickedMaster Wrote: Hi,

Can someone please upload modded BIOS (gpuj10ww) for Lenovo S540? I have now Intel® Wireless-N 7260 Plus Bluetooth as original, and trying to getting Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Plus Bluetooth working!!

Thanks!

Regards.

Hi friend,
use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/58219938

Use this too ad do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me know
regards

Here it is:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/5zuzg6

Second one says: Can not identify BIOS!

Your Bios is this one : 1.59  (GPET59WW) !
I's Write Protect Error 28, so We have to try using Svl7 tool !
I will upload a Bios Mod quickly for You.

Ok friend,
try this one, follow instructions into readme file :

http://rghost.net/59457866

Let me know
Regards

P.S. is You appreciate my work Donate to me so I will continue . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#15
Thanks man, I will wait for it.
find
quote
#16
(12-06-2014, 09:51 AM)WickedMaster Wrote: Thanks man, I will wait for it.

Ok friend,

try this one, follow instructions into readme file :

http://rghost.net/59457866

Let me know
Regards

P.S. is You appreciate my work Donate to me so I will continue . . . look into my Signature [Image: wink.gif]

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#17
Hmm.. It's not even booting to the bootable USB. When I select the bootable USB stick, it goes back to the boot select menu.

(12-06-2014, 03:56 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-06-2014, 09:51 AM)WickedMaster Wrote: Thanks man, I will wait for it.

Ok friend,

try this one, follow instructions into readme file :

http://rghost.net/59457866

Let me know
Regards

P.S. is You appreciate my work Donate to me so I will continue . . . look into my Signature [Image: wink.gif]
find
quote
#18
Have You disabled SecureBoot and Set Legacy Bios USB into Setuputilty Bios Menu ?
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#19
Secureboot was enabled. I disabled and set Legacy BIOS.

When I run flash.bat it gives following error:
http://i60.tinypic.com/25aovvt.jpg

And if I run PFLASH.exe, it says:
Read BIOS file and onboard....

(12-06-2014, 04:48 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Have You disabled SecureBoot and Set Legacy Bios USB into Setuputilty Bios Menu ?
Let me know
Regards
find
quote
#20
Secureboot was enabled. I disabled and set Legacy BIOS.

When I run flash.bat it gives following error:
"Not found the Phoenix flash SMI communication area!"
http://i60.tinypic.com/25aovvt.jpg

And if I run PFLASH.exe, it says:
Read BIOS file and onboard....

(12-06-2014, 04:48 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Have You disabled SecureBoot and Set Legacy Bios USB into Setuputilty Bios Menu ?
Let me know
Regards
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)