Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309748
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad U310 & U410 (65CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Hello everyone.

I have been reading through this forum for days in an attempt to solve some of my issues with my new laptop. The cpu fan control is the major concern as well as a way to undervolt the ram. The laptop was cheap and is decent but I need something a little better.

Here is a link to the newest official bios
Manufacturer : Lenovo
Model : U310
Bios Revision : 65cn21ww
Bios Link : http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn21ww.exe
Bios Type : UEFI Phoenix

As an alternative if anyone can post a full tutorial on how to mod a pheonix bios, I would be very appreciative.

Thank you for your time
find
quote
#2
Anyone can help? I am also intrested in get the possibility of control fan speed im this laptop (to reduce level of noise).
find
quote
#3
Good atfernoon, this is my first post on this so bare with me a little. Smile

I been doing a ton of search and lurking for possible leads and information regarding whitelisting a Bios. I have grown familiar with the process and after ton of searching and just absolute headaches. I believe i managed to finally make a backup of my current bios.

I used FTK_0.9.6.1_Win, and managed to make a Biosbck.bin file which i am assuming is an intact backup of the current bios on my system.

I would love to request assistance on what should be my next step, in order to have this bios whitelisted & flashed on my system.

I was just about to upload the file and share here, unfortunately i do have one small concern. Since this system came with a windows 8 installation, i believe i was informed that the windows 8 OEM key is embedded on the bios. And of course if this is so, the last thing i wan't to do is risk giving out my OEM key. Big Grin Am i incorrect in this matter? If so, let me know so i could upload the biosback.bin and get assistance.

Thank you for your time!


-Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Motherboard Model: IdeaPad U310, U410
-Bios Rev: 65CN89WW
-Bios Type: Phoenix UEFI
find
quote
#4
Okay, I'm a newbie here >.< Hi!
I have a U410 Running a 65CN13WW BIOS by Phoenix... I have no idea on what to do in order to get an unlocked Bios. All I know is that by unlocking my BIOS I have the ability to overclock my PC and a bunch of other things. If anyone can give me a Modded BIOS for this Bios version (65CN13WW) as well as provide information oh how and what to do in order to get the bios Working, that would be great :D

(I need to overclock because my Processor can run up to 3.0 GHz and Higher but right now it's only at 1.9 -.-) (I also need an unlocked BIOS for other reasons such as Installing OSX 10.9 Mavericks onto my PC so I can get to running Xcode x.X)

Owner of a U410, Dammit meng NO OVERCLOCK AngryAngry
find
quote
#5
I understand the whitelist has unblocked in another thread, but I'm looking for advanced settings. Specifically the ability to change vram if possible.

Here's the original firmware from lenovo:
Original bios

Here's the link to the whitelist removed wph:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0By-T_a8n...edit?pli=1
find
quote
#6
Hello. Is there a possibility to have EDB (Execute disable bit) option in this bios?
I'd like to install win8 on this laptop, and installation doesnt start without EDB.
Processor seems support this option, so its lenovo who blocked it.
Also it would be nice to have this fix together with whitelist removal.
BIOS is here: http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn21ww.exe
find
quote
#7
is it possible to unlock the bios 65cn21ww from u310/u410?

here is the bios file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/jvw6t8
find
quote
#8
please help us Smile
find
quote
#9
we need help!
find
quote
#10
Hello ikkoku,

The link to the whitelisted BIOS is down.


~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)