Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6505
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 113
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308138
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61522
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19929
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168369
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5954
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 507
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5461
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60700
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274651
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 633
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24607
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693402
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173954
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 912
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59509
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43051

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad U330, U430 & U530 (7CCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi,

I would like to kindly request a wireless card whitelist removal for a Lenovo Ideapad U330p (7CCN62WW). 

I tried to install a Intel AX210 based Wifi card, the Laptop was inadvertently in Sleep mode when I inserted the card, and it showed up in Windows, but without available Wifi Networks (disabled?). After a restart the error message appeared in BIOS.

Thanks for your help.

---
find
quote
(10-27-2023, 09:57 AM)arth_ur Wrote: Hi,
I would like to kindly request a wireless card whitelist removal for a Lenovo Ideapad U330p (7CCN62WW). 
I tried to install a Intel AX210 based Wifi card, the Laptop was inadvertently in Sleep mode when I inserted the card, and it showed up in Windows, but without available Wifi Networks (disabled?). After a restart the error message appeared in BIOS.
Thanks for your help.
---

I managed to patch the BIOS myself using a CH341A and following the informations form RehabMan Posts #59 and #85.

I think that the update might have also worked without de-soldering, but I learned on the hard way that the SPI Flash  (Gigadevice GD25B64BSIG in my case) must be erased before programming. De-solderig worked without issues for me using the overflow method (needs some experience).

Since the GUID for 7CCN62WW are different, I have updated the Patch.cmd to:
echo Patching files in DUMP for 7CCN62WW

del /s /q dump.bak
mkdir dump.bak
copy dump\11D378C2-B472-412F-AD87-1BE4CD8B33A6_2045.ROM dump.bak\11D378C2-B472-412F-AD87-1BE4CD8B33A6_2045.ROM
copy dump\F7731B4C-58A2-4DF4-8980-5645D39ECE58_301.ROM dump.bak\F7731B4C-58A2-4DF4-8980-5645D39ECE58_301.ROM

patcho 381d381700007420 381d38170000eb20 dump\11D378C2-B472-412F-AD87-1BE4CD8B33A6_2045.ROM
patcho 803d0e170000007440 803d0e17000000eb40 dump\11D378C2-B472-412F-AD87-1BE4CD8B33A6_2045.ROM
patcho 80fb0175080fbae80f 80fb01eb080fbae80f dump\F7731B4C-58A2-4DF4-8980-5645D39ECE58_301.ROM

echo n | comp dump.bak\11D378C2-B472-412F-AD87-1BE4CD8B33A6_2045.ROM dump\11D378C2-B472-412F-AD87-1BE4CD8B33A6_2045.ROM
echo n | comp dump.bak\F7731B4C-58A2-4DF4-8980-5645D39ECE58_301.ROM dump\F7731B4C-58A2-4DF4-8980-5645D39ECE58_301.ROM

The MPE-AXE3000H was recognized right away with the newest Intel drivers, but had no no signal and could not be activated.

Therefore I have done the pin 20 mod, by carefully cutting the trace right above the pin of the card (found the tape method to be to fidly).

After this the wifi radio could be switched on and off without issues.

Many thanks for all contributors.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
Hi,
I tried to upgade from Intel Wireless-N 7260 to Intel Wireless-AC 7260HMW without success.
So I had to switch back to the Wireless-N card.

Model: Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch
BIOS Version: 7CCN62WW

Result.rar: https://file.io/PGggPWh0cvve

Can someone be so kind and help me remove the whitelist?
find
quote
(10-16-2024, 11:05 AM)ma361 Wrote: Hi,
I tried to upgade from Intel Wireless-N 7260 to Intel Wireless-AC 7260HMW without success.
So I had to switch back to the Wireless-N card.

Model: Lenovo IdeaPad U430 Touch
BIOS Version: 7CCN62WW

Can someone be so kind and help me remove the whitelist?
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi All, 

Could somebody please help to remove the whitelist on my Lenovo U430 touch bios?

My current bios version: 7CCN62WW.

Thanks a lot.
find
quote
(11-15-2024, 11:42 AM)davilez Wrote: Hi All, 

Could somebody please help to remove the whitelist on my Lenovo U430 touch bios?

My current bios version: 7CCN62WW.

Thanks a lot.
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
(11-15-2024, 11:44 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: Hi
Need your bios dump
is it ok with the vendor bios software? (it is a exe)

https://we.tl/t-7HefpB32Qk

Let me know, and thank you
find
quote
(11-15-2024, 12:36 PM)davilez Wrote: is it ok with the vendor bios software? (it is a exe)

https://we.tl/t-7HefpB32Qk

Let me know, and thank you
No, bios update is not a bios dump
find
quote
Hi,

I would really appreciate some help to have an unlocked bios for my Lenovo U330p so i can install Dual Band Realtek 8822ce. I have currently original Intel Wireless-N 7260

i guess i need some help via private message?

BIOS Version: 7CCN62WW

Many Thanks in advance!
find
quote
(11-28-2024, 02:27 PM)derdbk Wrote: Hi,

I would really appreciate some help to have an unlocked bios for my Lenovo U330p so i can install Dual Band Realtek 8822ce. I have currently original Intel Wireless-N 7260

i guess i need some help via private message?

BIOS Version: 7CCN62WW

Many Thanks in advance!
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)