Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14000
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424466
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3620
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 284
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224534
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119172
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309726
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169323
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Y450 (17CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Hello,
I'm a new member, interesting the BIOS unlocking, but this is a hard work for me !Huh
I found this fourms,I need for a help from Your.

My computer is Lenovo Y450 with NVidia 130M, Intel Core2Duo CPU, PM45 chipset.
BIOS brand: Phoenix
Bios version:17CN38WW

In the BIOS editor I can see lots of hidden in advence BIOS options. Therefore I request You to unlock .

Thanks in Advance!!

--sdal


Attached Files
.zip   17CN38WW.zip (Size: 1.41 MB / Downloads: 12)
find
quote
#2
Hello!Everyone.

I'm here to ask if anyone here could help me to unlock my laptop with Phoenix Bios.

To change the voltage of CPU, I need to modify advanced settings in BIOS. I will be appreciated it if someone helps to unlock this BIOS.

Here is the BIOS file with white lists and slic 2.1:

.zip   17CN38WW.zip (Size: 1.41 MB / Downloads: 72)

If you need raw BIOS without modification:
Lenovo Official Download
find
quote
#3
Someone can help me and other Y450 users?
find
quote
#4
anyone????
find
quote
#5
Hello,
 I'm a new member, interesting the BIOS unlocking, but this is a hard work for me !Huh
 I found this fourms,I need for a help from Your.
 My computer is Lenovo Y450 with NVidia GT 240 M, Intel Core2Duo T9800 CPU, GM45 chipset.
 Da0kl1mb8g0 REV: G motherboard
 BIOS brand: Phoenix
 Bios version:17CN38WW
 In the BIOS editor I can see lots of hidden in advence BIOS options. Therefore I request You to unlock .
 Thanks in Advance!!


Attached Files
.rar   17CN38WW(x64).rar (Size: 2.86 MB / Downloads: 16)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)