Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424254
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3568
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 233
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224005
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119117
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6750
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 364
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 578
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20232
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169182
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6282
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 779
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61133

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p (74CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Requestiong a BIOS advanced unlock for Lenovo Y510P

All i am indeed is for fan speed control, which seems a pain in the [censored] to edit on Lenovo based systems.
BIOS:
Brand: LENOVO
Version: 74CN44WW(V3.05)
Date: 09/18/2013
find
quote
#2
Bug 
need all advanced settings. Unlock BIOS
BIOS, InsydeH20 Setup Utility Rev. 3.7
BIOS version:74cn47ww(v3.08)

link to my BIOS dump:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x3jJIo...-zc8B509iC
find
quote
#3
Hello,
I need unlocked BIOS without whitelist for changing the WiFi card.

Brand: LENOVO
model: y510p
Version: 74CN44WW(V3.05)

link to my BIOS:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/0rw6oy
find
quote
#4
(11-22-2020, 02:40 PM)Runi Wrote: Hello,
I need unlocked BIOS without whitelist for changing the WiFi card.

Brand: LENOVO
model: y510p
Version: 74CN44WW(V3.05)
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#5
Hello,
I need unlocked BIOS without whitelist for changing the WiFi card.

Brand: LENOVO
model: y510p
Version: 74CN44WW(V3.05)
TY
find
quote
#6
Bug 
Hello. I destroied original wireless card. i Bought some 2hand card and i found, that i cant use it. New card isn´t in whitelist from lenovo :/

Notebook is Lenovo ideapad y510P with i7 and gpu in pci slot. 

Here is by bios: 
Thank you all for help. 
find
quote
#7
(04-07-2023, 05:14 PM)filipsak Wrote: Hello. I destroied original wireless card. i Bought some 2hand card and i found, that i cant use it. New card isn´t in whitelist from lenovo :/

Notebook is Lenovo ideapad y510P with i7 and gpu in pci slot. 

Thank you all for help. 
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#8
(04-07-2023, 05:29 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!

Hi Dudu,

Sorry to bother you. I don't know if this post is where I have to ask you.

First, I want to tell you that English is not my language so I am using Google Translate and it is difficult for me to navigate the forum posts.

I have a Lenovo ideapad Y510p with BIOS version: 74CN47WW(V3.08)

Could you please tell me how can I remove the BIOS lock?

I don't know if I have to attach a BIOS backup (I don't currently have a backup and I don't know how to make that copy)

Can you help me?

Thank you so much!!

Greetings!!
find
quote
#9
(09-30-2024, 03:34 AM)dankito Wrote:
(04-07-2023, 05:29 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!

Hi Dudu,

Sorry to bother you. I don't know if this post is where I have to ask you.

First, I want to tell you that English is not my language so I am using Google Translate and it is difficult for me to navigate the forum posts.

I have a Lenovo ideapad Y510p with BIOS version: 74CN47WW(V3.08)

Could you please tell me how can I remove the BIOS lock?

I don't know if I have to attach a BIOS backup (I don't currently have a backup and I don't know how to make that copy)

Can you help me?

Thank you so much!!

Greetings!!
Hi
Yes, need your bios dump
Use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt and make your bios dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)