Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227732
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310642
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Y580 (5DCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#81
Hi,

I need to unlock a LENOVO Y580 BIOS wifi whitelist

BIOS VERSION -> 5DCN89WW (V8.00)
New WIFI Card -> Intel Model: 622ANHMW
link with current bios -> https://www.sendspace.com/file/l4924b

Please let me know if you might need any additional info.

Thanks!!
find
quote
#82
(04-06-2022, 09:34 AM)juangrau Wrote: Hi,

I need to unlock a LENOVO Y580 BIOS wifi whitelist

BIOS VERSION -> 5DCN89WW (V8.00)
New WIFI Card -> Intel Model: 622ANHMW

Please let me know if you might need any additional info.

Thanks!!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#83
Hi, i need to unlock a LENOVO Y580 BIOS wifi whitelist
Win7
Model: 20132


Attached Files
.bin   W25Q16V@old_u9_la-8002.BIN (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 1)
.bin   W25Q32V@old_u5_la-8002.BIN (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 2)
.bin   ENE_old_la-8002.bin (Size: 128 KB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#84
Hi! Please help unlock bios.
Lenovo Y580
BIOS VERSION -> 5DCN89WW (V8.00)
New WIFI Card -> Atheros Model: AR5B225
link with current bios -> https://www.sendspace.com/file/9bn5us

Did according to the instructions on this site, everything turned out
https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/t...-versions/&
https://mega.nz/folder/QswTlDCB#tD7SvYbRZrHxeXw-OGraFw
find
quote
#85
Hi all!
So it was my turn to flash my BIOS.
I want to install a new network WIFI card.
I am attaching information from BIOS LENOVO-5DCN90WW (V8.01).
Please help me remove the whitelist.

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/spwb...YQkXsYsRmA
find
quote
#86
Hi,

I would be most grateful if I could get help unlocking the BIOS and removing the wi-fi whitelist from my trusty Y580, please.

Lenovo y580 ('2099' model)
CURRENT BIOS VERSION -> 5DCN89WW (V8.00) 08/23/2012
OS -> Windows 10 Professional (x64)  i7-3630QM
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/iz8V...8amJFXzdFQ

I would like to upgrade the wifi card to an MPE-AXE3000 or AX210HMW but I'm not too sure if the y580 will take it. Maybe I'll have to settle for something less recent? Any tips would be most appreciated. Did anyone have success with any of these newer card upgrades?

Thank you to all the modders in advance!
find
quote
#87
(09-28-2023, 10:58 AM)Tel-X Wrote: Hi,

I would be most grateful if I could get help unlocking the BIOS and removing the wi-fi whitelist from my trusty Y580, please.

Lenovo y580 ('2099' model)

I would like to upgrade the wifi card to an MPE-AXE3000 or AX210HMW but I'm not too sure if the y580 will take it. Maybe I'll have to settle for something less recent? Any tips would be most appreciated. Did anyone have success with any of these newer card upgrades?

Thank you to all the modders in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#88
Hi, I have a Lenovo Y580 and would like to upgrade my Wireless LAN card, would you please help to remove the whitelist from my BIOS?

Below are the files link and related information of my notebook, I am really appreciated for your help.

Lenovo IdeaPad Y580
Model: 20132
Current BIOS: v8.00 version 5DCN89WW

Bios Files Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/f3ddv6

Thank you!
find
quote
#89
(03-10-2024, 02:22 AM)kulis Wrote: Hi, I have a Lenovo Y580 and would like to upgrade my Wireless LAN card, would you please help to remove the whitelist from my BIOS?

Below are the files link and related information of my notebook, I am really appreciated for your help.

Lenovo IdeaPad Y580
Model: 20132
Current BIOS: v8.00 version 5DCN89WW

Thank you!
Hi
Using the Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 for your laptop model is not desirable...use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only
find
quote
#90
Hi pros. Please help me remove the nuisance whitelist. TIA!

Dumped with fptw64.
5DCN89WW(V8)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qsQAnIY...KLr8n/view
SHA256: D0CC7D6B0799DCA2B7BF7D2AF18DE55025FCEC99A30534740A9E61DA86E8580A
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)