Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 813
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108111
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1318
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14374
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 253
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425701
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 542
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 336
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 730
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227798
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119732
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 392
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310656
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62242

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Z480 & Z580 (5FCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi. I need help to remove whitelist check. bios version 5FCN95WW, dump created by Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://goo.gl/TmSpgK
find
quote
(12-15-2018, 05:09 AM)alexandrdev Wrote: Hi. I need help to remove whitelist check. bios version 5FCN95WW, dump created by Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello, great gurus flashing chips. My laptop is a Z580 (i3-3110) bios 5FCN95WW. Burned wifi module. Unknowingly bought another wifi module. May I ask you to make a BIOS firmware with a white sheet removed. Thanks in advance to the masters.
Sorry for my English.
find
quote
(12-15-2018, 08:20 AM)xandr Wrote: Hello, great gurus flashing chips. My laptop is a Z580 (i3-3110) bios 5FCN95WW. Burned wifi module. Unknowingly bought another wifi module. May I ask you to make a BIOS firmware with a white sheet removed. Thanks in advance to the masters.
Sorry for my English.
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello! Help me please!

I need some help to remove whitelist for my laptop Lenovo Z580
bios : 5FCN95WW
backup (PhoenixTechnologiesLtd.-5FCN95WW.rom) : https://drive.google.com/open?id=10CyFGN...DMTI9Hnyxq

Thanks for your help !
find
quote
(02-06-2019, 12:10 AM)gr.lexa Wrote: Hello! Help me please!

I need some help to remove whitelist for my laptop Lenovo Z580
bios : 5FCN95WW

Thanks for your help !
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi!

I need also also some help with remove whitelist from bios: 5FCN95WW.
I tried the result.rar (x64_bios-region_8.1.10.1286 run with phonix UEFI WinFlash > flash only).
Unfortunately when I install the new wifi card (intel AC7260), I still get warning from BIOS "Unauthorized device ... remove ..."

BIOS dump: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nr3i72tem3dge...j-Kva?dl=0

Thanks for help!
find
quote
(03-05-2019, 06:57 AM)xyz007 Wrote: Hi!

I need also also some help with remove whitelist from bios: 5FCN95WW.
I tried the result.rar (x64_bios-region_8.1.10.1286 run with phonix UEFI WinFlash > flash only).
Unfortunately when I install the new wifi card (intel AC7260), I still get warning from BIOS "Unauthorized device ... remove ..."

Thanks for help!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
(03-05-2019, 07:02 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 06:57 AM)xyz007 Wrote: Hi!

I need also also some help with remove whitelist from bios: 5FCN95WW.
I tried the result.rar (x64_bios-region_8.1.10.1286 run with phonix UEFI WinFlash > flash only).
Unfortunately when I install the new wifi card (intel AC7260), I still get warning from BIOS "Unauthorized device ... remove ..."

Thanks for help!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!

Mod works. Great job.
Thanks for quick response and solution.
find
quote
Hi,

Hope you are all well. I need some help to remove whitelist for my laptop Lenovo Z580. Thanks in advance.
bios : 5FCN95WW
backup (PhoenixTechnologiesLtd.-5FCN95WW) : https://www.sendspace.com/file/1fhgi6
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)