Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 88
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101458
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6979
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14333
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425388
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3831
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 522
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 544
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227372
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119528
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310544
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62214

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 300-17isk
#1
I need help changing my dedicated vram on my bios but there is no option for it. I'm a noob at modding and unlocking bios. I'm also not 100% sure how to flash it either. I'm well aware of the risks though. Really all i need is a way to increase the dedicated vram. So if anybody could unlock the bios, I'd be really happy.

Bios: InsydeH20 Rev. 5.0 

Version: D5CN46WW  

SMBIOS: 2.8

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/pAuqj

Download: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products...s/DS106016

A guide would be nice too.

UPDATE:
So I now have a pretty good grasp on how to flash it, all i need now is for it to be unlocked.
find
quote
#2
(10-12-2016, 10:17 PM)teddytheinsomniac Wrote: I need help changing my dedicated vram on my bios but there is no option for it. I'm a noob at modding and unlocking bios. I'm also not 100% sure how to flash it either. I'm well aware of the risks though. Really all i need is a way to increase the dedicated vram. So if anybody could unlock the bios, I'd be really happy.

Bios: InsydeH20 Rev. 5.0 

Version: D5CN46WW  

SMBIOS: 2.8

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/pAuqj

Download: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products...s/DS106016

A guide would be nice too.

UPDATE:
So I now have a pretty good grasp on how to flash it, all i need now is for it to be unlocked.
Hi
https://www.sendspace.com/file/95tn8z
run as admin and report
find
quote
#3
(10-13-2016, 03:34 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: Hi
https://www.sendspace.com/file/95tn8z
run as admin and report

You don't happen to still have access to this file do you?

I'm just trying to update my bios from D5CN46WW to D5CN47WW.

Unless there is a newer version or modded bios that's come out in the past 4 years that I'm unaware of.

I've seen pictures of some amazing bios lately. I wish I knew how to get that kind of functionality in my devices. Especially my Asus et2410iuts.. I can't even get UEFI on that old boy. Not to mention finding working drivers for the wifi and the touch screen are impossible to find.

Sorry for thread jacking..

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
find
quote
#4
Hello,
I need the Advanced Bios Options unlocked in this bios. All advanced options would be nice, but the power options would be sufficient (Laptops has problems with the cpu voltage, so it seems in enhanced c-state, or so it seems).
I flash bios with hardware programmer, so no need for RSA Signing. I already created IFR extracor file of Setup Utility PE32, but I can´t unlock Advanced menu.
Any help much apreciated.


Attached Files
.zip   ideapad_300-17isk.zip (Size: 4.32 MB / Downloads: 13)
.zip   Section_PE32_image_DriverSampleDxe_SetupUtility IFR.zip (Size: 142.21 KB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)