Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424330
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3597
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224238
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6773
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 386
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309643
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 605
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20260
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169226
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6314
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61170

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 310-15IKB (3JCNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Brick 
Hello everyone,
I'm experiencing some performance issues with my Lenovo Ideapad 310 15IKB, which has led me to check the BIOS settings. However, I find that I don't have access to the full advanced BIOS settings on my device.
I would like to know how to access these advanced settings, specifically to modify CPU throttling and change the data controller from IDE to AHCI or RAID.
Here are the details of my device:
Model: Lenovo Ideapad 310 15IKB
BIOS: 3JCN31WW +  insydeh20 rev 5.0
Thank you in advance for your help
find
quote
#2
(07-20-2024, 02:07 PM)hax00r Wrote: Hello everyone,
I'm experiencing some performance issues with my Lenovo Ideapad 310 15IKB, which has led me to check the BIOS settings. However, I find that I don't have access to the full advanced BIOS settings on my device.
I would like to know how to access these advanced settings, specifically to modify CPU throttling and change the data controller from IDE to AHCI or RAID.
Here are the details of my device:
Model: Lenovo Ideapad 310 15IKB
BIOS: 3JCN31WW +  insydeh20 rev 5.0
Thank you in advance for your help
Hi
In any case need your bios dump
find
quote
#3
Hi people, Im new around here and I like to get my Lenovo Ideapad 310-15IKB some unlocked features like advanced options and everything, Almost for a week working and trying to unlock it even with UEFItools and hex editor but I don't understand very well that part.   Confused

The bios is (3JCN31WW.exe)

Thank you.
find
quote
#4
(05-15-2025, 05:21 PM)rukensio Wrote: Hi people, Im new around here and I like to get my Lenovo Ideapad 310-15IKB some unlocked features like advanced options and everything, Almost for a week working and trying to unlock it even with UEFItools and hex editor but I don't understand very well that part.   Confused

The bios is (3JCN31WW.exe)

Thank you.
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#5
Sorry for the late reply, here it is.


Attached Files
.rar   biosdump.rar (Size: 3.66 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#6
(05-15-2025, 05:58 PM)rukensio Wrote: Sorry for the late reply, here it is.
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)