Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 69
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424322
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3595
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 258
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224201
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119152
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6771
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309637
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61948
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20257
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169215
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6312
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 805
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5774
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61165

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ICH BIOS Unlock
#1
Hello dear friends,

I've a Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ICH with bios version 7ZCN37WW which can be downloaded from: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn37ww.exe

I want help from you to unlock all advanced menus and debug settings. It's very limited now and can't find and change anything I want.

Can you please help me?
Thanks a lot in advance...
find
quote
#2
Question 
Hello, I have the same laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ICH 81FK) and I would like to help, how would I do a BIOS Dump? Thanks. Smile
find
quote
#3
(05-25-2022, 03:18 AM)BrandonTGS Wrote: Hello, I have the same laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 330-15ICH 81FK) and I would like to help, how would I do a BIOS Dump? Thanks. Smile
Hi
Make your bios dump
find
quote
#4
Thanks for the quick response, however I have a small issue, I run Linux not Windows so is there any way to dump my BIOS from Linux instead?
Edit: I might be able to run the BIOS dumping program from the Windows Pre-installation Environment (Windows 10 Installer).
find
quote
#5
Hi, I am in the same boat. I'm trying to enable wake on lan and it's not possible with the current BIOS (7ZCN37WW) although the lan adapter supports it.

Any help on how to get the unlocked bios?

Thanks!
find
quote
#6
(06-26-2023, 09:55 AM)soycabanillas Wrote: Hi, I am in the same boat. I'm trying to enable wake on lan and it's not possible with the current BIOS (7ZCN37WW) although the lan adapter supports it.

Any help on how to get the unlocked bios?

Thanks!
Hi
All mods are personal
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#7
Hello, My bios has hidden advanced settings. I made a bios dump via ch341a programmer. Please help me unlock the bios. Chip dump in attachment

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ub6jc43qp...l.bin/file
mediafire link for dump


Attached Files
.bin   l.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
#8
Hello, i want to modify the bios on my laptop so i can access the advanced tab.
find
quote
#9
(11-18-2024, 01:08 PM)compacteddot Wrote: Hello, i want to modify the bios on my laptop so i can access the advanced tab. PM me if you want to help me.
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)