Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104589
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8480
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8161
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14339
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425523
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 527
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 327
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227441
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119624
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 614
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310556
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-15ARR (7WCNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi.

I need the unlock bios for this laptop Lenovo ideapad 330s-15arr) because this don´t run (don´t appear image in the screen) and i be sure that is the corrupt bios...

The original bios is this: https://mega.nz/#!DUZmECYQ!MPIc_9nSYnHoc...NuPGBGvhXI

But i don´t load with CH341A because the bios is ¿protect?

Please help, i don´t any idea of how do the unlock.

Regards
find
quote
#2
(11-16-2018, 09:45 AM)dani92 Wrote: Hi.

I need the unlock bios for this laptop Lenovo ideapad 330s-15arr) because this don´t run (don´t appear image in the screen) and i be sure that is the corrupt bios...

The original bios is this: https://mega.nz/#!DUZmECYQ!MPIc_9nSYnHoc...NuPGBGvhXI

But i don´t load with CH341A because the bios is ¿protect?

Please help, i don´t any idea of how do the unlock.

Regards
Hi
use SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip and make bios dump
find
quote
#3
(11-16-2018, 09:53 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 09:45 AM)dani92 Wrote: Hi.

I need the unlock bios for this laptop Lenovo ideapad 330s-15arr) because this don´t run (don´t appear image in the screen) and i be sure that is the corrupt bios...

The original bios is this: https://mega.nz/#!DUZmECYQ!MPIc_9nSYnHoc...NuPGBGvhXI

But i don´t load with CH341A because the bios is ¿protect?

Please help, i don´t any idea of how do the unlock.

Regards
Hi
use SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip and make bios dump

Hello.

Yes, i have a this programmer and i put the chip in he, but the problem after program is "chip main memory with the contents are in disagreement" when the process complete 100% Sad

I believe that is the file ".exe" (original bios of lenovo), i don´t find the file ¿.bin or similar...?
I read what the file (".exe") have to unlock, desblock... and that i don´t know do

¿Any idea?
find
quote
#4
(11-16-2018, 10:01 AM)dani92 Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 09:53 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 09:45 AM)dani92 Wrote: Hi.

I need the unlock bios for this laptop Lenovo ideapad 330s-15arr) because this don´t run (don´t appear image in the screen) and i be sure that is the corrupt bios...

The original bios is this: https://mega.nz/#!DUZmECYQ!MPIc_9nSYnHoc...NuPGBGvhXI

But i don´t load with CH341A because the bios is ¿protect?

Please help, i don´t any idea of how do the unlock.

Regards
Hi
use SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip and make bios dump

Hello.

Yes, i have a this programmer and i put the chip in he, but the problem after program is "chip main memory with the contents are in disagreement" when the process complete 100% Sad

I believe that is the file ".exe" (original bios of lenovo), i don´t find the file ¿.bin or similar...?
I read what the file (".exe") have to unlock, desblock... and that i don´t know do

¿Any idea?
oh...need your bios dump!
find
quote
#5
I write for say that it is SOLVED thanks at Dudu2002.

Regards.
find
quote
#6
(11-16-2018, 01:42 PM)dani92 Wrote: I write for say that it is SOLVED thanks at Dudu2002.

Regards.

Hi. I have same problem with my laptop. Maybe you send file BIOS for ch341.. runnerv@tut.by // regards
find
quote
#7
(11-24-2018, 04:20 AM)runnerv Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 01:42 PM)dani92 Wrote: I write for say that it is SOLVED thanks at Dudu2002.

Regards.

Hi. I have same problem with my laptop. Maybe you send file BIOS for ch341.. runnerv@tut.by // regards
Hi
ALL mods is personas!
first make bios dump!
find
quote
#8
(11-24-2018, 04:36 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(11-24-2018, 04:20 AM)runnerv Wrote:
(11-16-2018, 01:42 PM)dani92 Wrote: I write for say that it is SOLVED thanks at Dudu2002.

Regards.

Hi. I have same problem with my laptop. Maybe you send file BIOS for ch341.. runnerv@tut.by // regards
Hi
ALL mods is personas!
first make bios dump!
Hm . My laptop dead// Power on and black screen.. Maybe bios corrupt/  I think flashing with new firmware solved this problem// But i dont have this file//
find
quote
#9
(11-24-2018, 04:52 AM)runnerv Wrote: Hm . My laptop dead// Power on and black screen.. Maybe bios corrupt/  I think flashing with new firmware solved this problem// But i dont have this file//
need recovery your bios!
find
quote
#10
(11-24-2018, 05:22 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(11-24-2018, 04:52 AM)runnerv Wrote: Hm . My laptop dead// Power on and black screen.. Maybe bios corrupt/  I think flashing with new firmware solved this problem// But i dont have this file//
need recovery your bios!

How ? Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)