Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 67
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424309
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3593
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224186
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169211
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61162

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad N586 & P585 (68CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#11
Flashed the bios but nothing changed. Install another WiFi card and gives an error that you want to insert the original WiFi card
find
quote
#12
question is still relevant. someone tell me what do I do now?
find
quote
#13
I have a Lenovo Ideapad N586 laptop.
Model Name: 7540
Bios Version: 68CN18ww(v1.04)

I would like to upgrade the wifi adapter to Intel Centrino Ultimate N6300 but it is whitelisted. Can somebody show me how I can remove the whitelist so I can install this upgraded wifi adapter?

Thanks.
find
quote
#14
(08-12-2014, 08:20 PM)deluxman Wrote: I have a Lenovo Ideapad N586 laptop.
Model Name: 7540
Bios Version: 68CN18ww(v1.04)

I would like to upgrade the wifi adapter to Intel Centrino Ultimate N6300 but it is whitelisted. Can somebody show me how I can remove the whitelist so I can install this upgraded wifi adapter?

Thanks.

Try backup bios for mod please.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#15
Try backup bios for mod please.
[/quote]

I am not familiar how to back up the BIOS. Would you mind telling how I can do that?
find
quote
#16
(08-13-2014, 09:22 AM)deluxman Wrote: Try backup bios for mod please.

I am not familiar how to back up the BIOS. Would you mind telling how I can do that?
[/quote]
Run this (READ - BACKUP)
https://app.box.com/s/wq1gvh5ygjm62kxv9m1i

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#17
Hi, I want to change my wifi card. Now installed BCM4313. backup by Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.
Version BIOS 68CN91WW(V8.02)
Bios backup: https://yadi.sk/d/aLLbdDNYd3EQ5
Help me flash my edited bios if you can't remove whitelist.
find
quote
#18
(11-30-2014, 02:07 AM)exioz Wrote: Hi, I want to change my wifi card. Now installed BCM4313. backup by Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.
Version BIOS 68CN91WW(V8.02)
Bios backup: https://yadi.sk/d/aLLbdDNYd3EQ5
Help me flash my edited bios if you can't remove whitelist.

Hi friend,
I think your Bios is an InsydeH2O and CPU is AMD as I tried to reflash this Bios Mod
but out of luck as not exsist a FPT (intel) for AMD and We cannot rewrite It.
So let me know if I am right You can only use this way na SPI PGM :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

I can assist to You if do You want to try !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#19
(11-30-2014, 08:58 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-30-2014, 02:07 AM)exioz Wrote: Hi, I want to change my wifi card. Now installed BCM4313. backup by Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.
Version BIOS 68CN91WW(V8.02)
Bios backup: https://yadi.sk/d/aLLbdDNYd3EQ5
Help me flash my edited bios if you can't remove whitelist.

Hi friend,
I think your Bios is an InsydeH2O and CPU is AMD as I tried to reflash this Bios Mod
but out of luck as not exsist a FPT (intel) for AMD and We cannot rewrite It.
So let me know if I am right You can only use this way na SPI PGM :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

I can assist to You if do You want to try !
Let me know
Regards

I need to flash bios with new ID of wifi card?
find
quote
#20
How I can flash new bios?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)