Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 67
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424309
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3593
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224186
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169211
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61162

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad N586 & P585 (68CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#21
(12-04-2014, 12:55 PM)exioz Wrote: How I can flash new bios?

I just said that It needs to use an Hardware Tool = USB SPI Programmer
to write directly into Eeprom the Bios Mod !
Look this examples :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-T...ware-Flash

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...programmer

regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#22
Greetings All,
I've been trying to figure out the Bios Wifi whitelist removal process myself and it finally broke my brain Huh . Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Bios backed up via the Universal Bios Backup tool:

LENOVO-68CN91WW(V8.02).fd (link directs RGhost)

Plz & Thx!
find
quote
#23
I have a Lenovo IdeaPad N586 with an Insyde BIOS 68CN17WW (v1.03) that I'd like to install a new WiFi card in, but I need a modded BIOS to do that. Lenovo doesn’t have a download link for the bios, so I used BIOS Backup ToolKit V2.0 to backup the BIOS, and the file is on my google drive HERE. The PCI ID for the current card is PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&CC_0280. If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated!
find
quote
#24
(02-23-2018, 10:27 PM)GunnarT48 Wrote: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad N586 with an Insyde BIOS 68CN17WW (v1.03) that I'd like to install a new WiFi card in, but I need a modded BIOS to do that. Lenovo doesn’t have a download link for the bios, so I used BIOS Backup ToolKit V2.0 to backup the BIOS, and the file is on my google drive HERE. The PCI ID for the current card is PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&CC_0280. If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated!
Hi
AMD cpu
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#25
Hi, I want to change my wifi card. Lenovo p585. modele name 20181. backup by Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.
Version BIOS 68cn20ww (v1.06)
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/r43rV0FpUqdX0Q
thank you in advance
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)