Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107987
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14354
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425627
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3841
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227535
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119712
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310582
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad Z710 (7FCNxxWW) Whitelist removal
(08-04-2020, 05:16 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 05:07 PM)aneuctan Wrote: Hi,

Could You help me with Whitelisting and enabling Advanced tab?

My laptop info:
     System Manufacturer: LENOVO
            System Model: 20250
                    BIOS: 7FCN96WW (type: UEFI)
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Dear Dudu2002
Could you please forward me the modded bios with advanced setting for the lenovoz710 20250
Thank you
find
quote
Hello Dudu 2020,
Could you help me please with the whitelist and enable the Advanced tab?

The only program I have is Universal Bios Backup Toolkit 2.
I probably need another one?

Tank You very much!
find
quote

  1. Hi i need to whitelist my lenovo Z710 this is my dump https://www.sendspace.com/file/11fnoa       thank  you

find
quote
(11-03-2020, 08:11 AM)Altermann Wrote:
  1. Hi i need to whitelist my lenovo Z710 this is my dump https://www.sendspace.com/file/11fnoa       thank  you

Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello!
Sorry for my english! I am using a translator.
I have a lenovo ideapad 530s. (81EV00A7RU)
My wifi-adapter works terrible (RTL8822BE). I'm going to buy a new adapter (Intel AX200), but I'm afraid it won't work.
Please help me to remove the whitelist. BUT.....
I read on this forum that you need a "dump bios". I tried using the "Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0" for this. But I get the error "Can not identify the BIOS!"
Help!
find
quote
Hey guys,
Could you please help me with removing Lenovo z710 whitelist from bios.
I tried the post from Ming65 but it did not work.
There is some confusing info with .fn and .dz
Thanks
t_selec

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9rc4mq
find
quote
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/newreply.php?tid=16904&replyto=76166
find
quote
(11-26-2020, 04:38 PM)bovore Wrote: Hi, I would upgrade my lenovo Z710 Atheros wlan with a newer Intel AC. Can you help me? Here the dump https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/BQMX...58cs21WW0w
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi! Please help me.
Lenovo Ideapad Z710 (7fcn96ww) model 20250 pn 59408520
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6hji60
Thank you so much for your job!
find
quote
Hi. I need help. I have Lenovo Z710 with bios version 7FCN96WW. i want replace another wifi card.

Please help me.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/cv3h5o
https://www.sendspace.com/file/eehhl3
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)