Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo L440 Whitelist Removal
#11
The tools doesn't check the PCI WiFi Card but the Eeprom Chip containing Bios !
So Yo can unpack the tool using WinRar 5.20 or above and run from USB Hireen
liveUSB It manualy executing "start.bat"

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#12
(05-21-2015, 08:27 AM)BDMaster Wrote: The tools doesn't check the PCI WiFi Card but the Eeprom Chip containing Bios !
So Yo can unpack the tool using WinRar 5.20 or above and run from USB Hireen
liveUSB It manualy executing "start.bat"

Let me know
Regards

Ok that worked so I can now see the error:
"test x64 or x32 ERROR:The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value. The syntax of the command is incorrect."

What comes in my mind reading this, for some reason the default hdd on Hireen is not C: it is X:. Could that be the problem?
find
quote
#13
I'm asking for the same thing, I already tried with couple of wifi card and no luck - there was always 1802 error Sad Now I purchased one Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 but I don't have much expectations for it. So if you can help me to make it work somehow it'll be appreciated.
Here is the file from the first program: https://www.sendspace.com/file/i02rj5 . Thanks.
find
quote
#14
Hi friend,
could You upload all Bios Menu Tabs Screenshots to see what is hidden yet ?
As I found into Tab Main the Lenovo Hidden Settings but I cannot unhide It !
Here you go (NWL) :

http://rghost.net/6zFWvtmKK

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#15
(05-23-2015, 03:49 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
could You upload all Bios Menu Tabs Screenshots to see what is hidden yet ?
As I found into Tab Main the Lenovo Hidden Settings but I cannot unhide It !
Here you go (NWL) :

http://rghost.net/6zFWvtmKK

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink


The new wifi card I've purchased should arrive in next days so I'll let you know if this works in few days. Thank You !
find
quote
#16
Is there something I could do in the meantime?
find
quote
#17
I don't know ! don't understand as all people are asking and talking like I think only
to one persons and You are hundres togheter !
I lost your minds so let me know try to remember me what I have to do for You !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#18
You have to use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/7xBfRPCvp

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me kknow
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#19
Ok, here are the results:

results.rar
rom

Thanks man, I really appreciate your work. I can't believe you're the only one who knows this kind of magic.
find
quote
#20
Error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!

We can try a way to unlock your Eeprom Chip and I will upload a Bios Mod
Regards

P.S. unpack your result file using WinRar 5.20 or above and look error 280

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)