Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424129
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223738
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119095
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6736
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309494
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169141
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6260
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274946

[REQUEST] Lenovo Legion 5 (FSCNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Video 
Lenovo Legion 5p (updated RTX2060 1F15, TU106M GDDR6 Ram)

How do I achieve 90w or 115w for this laptop as its locked to 81.7w apparently.

15ARH05H

bios version: FSCN11WW UEFI enabled. 07/23/2020
Motherboard: LENOVO LNVNB161216
Chipset: AMD Promontory/Bixby FCH
find
quote
#2
I Just Want An Advanced Menu

Bios BIOS Version/Date LENOVO FSCN14WW, 8/26/2020

Product Model LENOVO 82B1

Model Lenovo Legion 5 15ARH05H 82B1

Ram 16 gb

Video Card nvidia 1660 Ti

I would appreciate anybody willing to help me.

As for the Bios file will don't know how to get it..

P:S I really just want Gpu Power limit Setting to Put it Higher

Can donate Also
find
quote
#3
(06-06-2021, 01:03 PM)lance9547 Wrote: I Just Want An Advanced Menu

Bios BIOS Version/Date LENOVO FSCN14WW, 8/26/2020

Product Model  LENOVO 82B1

Model Lenovo Legion 5 15ARH05H 82B1

Ram 16 gb

Video Card nvidia 1660 Ti

I would appreciate anybody willing to help me.

As for the Bios file will don't know how to get it..

P:S I really just want Gpu Power limit Setting  to Put it Higher

Can donate Also
Hi
AMD cpu
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#4
(06-06-2021, 02:31 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 01:03 PM)lance9547 Wrote: I Just Want An Advanced Menu

Bios BIOS Version/Date LENOVO FSCN14WW, 8/26/2020

Product Model  LENOVO 82B1

Model Lenovo Legion 5 15ARH05H 82B1

Ram 16 gb

Video Card nvidia 1660 Ti

I would appreciate anybody willing to help me.

As for the Bios file will don't know how to get it..

P:S I really just want Gpu Power limit Setting  to Put it Higher

Can donate Also
Hi
AMD cpu
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Ok I will get it Gonna have to find where the bios chip is at through
find
quote
#5
(06-06-2021, 02:31 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 01:03 PM)lance9547 Wrote: I Just Want An Advanced Menu

Bios BIOS Version/Date LENOVO FSCN14WW, 8/26/2020

Product Model  LENOVO 82B1

Model Lenovo Legion 5 15ARH05H 82B1

Ram 16 gb

Video Card nvidia 1660 Ti

I would appreciate anybody willing to help me.

As for the Bios file will don't know how to get it..

P:S I really just want Gpu Power limit Setting  to Put it Higher

Can donate Also
Hi
AMD cpu
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Ok I Got the SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip 
find
quote
#6
(06-16-2021, 02:27 AM)lance9547 Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 02:31 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 01:03 PM)lance9547 Wrote: I Just Want An Advanced Menu

Bios BIOS Version/Date LENOVO FSCN14WW, 8/26/2020

Product Model  LENOVO 82B1

Model Lenovo Legion 5 15ARH05H 82B1

Ram 16 gb

Video Card nvidia 1660 Ti

I would appreciate anybody willing to help me.

As for the Bios file will don't know how to get it..

P:S I really just want Gpu Power limit Setting  to Put it Higher

Can donate Also
Hi
AMD cpu
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Ok I Got the SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip 
Hi
Make your bios dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)