Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 115
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 113
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 176
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222413
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118936
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6672
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309054
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61807
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 499
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20136
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168890
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6179
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 701
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5658
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60978
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274837
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 813
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24763

[REQUEST] Lenovo Legion Y540 (BHCNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Please unlock my bios for advance settings. I want change memory clock, cpu | gpu voltage, disable-enable turboboost and more. Smile
find
quote
#2
(08-30-2019, 10:56 AM)astrave Wrote: Please unlock my bios for advance settings. I want change memory clock, cpu | gpu voltage, disable-enable turboboost and more. Smile
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
You need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#3
But you can unlock this?
find
quote
#4
(08-30-2019, 12:50 PM)astrave Wrote: But you can unlock this?
yes, but need your dump made with a SPI-programmer
find
quote
#5
(08-30-2019, 02:43 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 12:50 PM)astrave Wrote: But you can unlock this?
yes, but need your dump made with a SPI-programmer

Sorry... my english is very bad. Use translator.

I can change hidden settings directly by flashing nvram. If I change the frequency settings of the RAM to invalid and the laptop stops loading, can I reset the settings successfully? The frequency of RAM is 2666MHz. I want to change to 2800/2933/3000 ... I found where this parameter is stored.
find
quote
#6
(09-06-2019, 07:34 AM)astrave Wrote: Sorry... my english is very bad. Use translator.

I can change hidden settings directly by flashing nvram. If I change the frequency settings of the RAM to invalid and the laptop stops loading, can I reset the settings successfully? The frequency of RAM is 2666MHz. I want to change to 2800/2933/3000 ... I found where this parameter is stored.

I have the (much older) Y700 but maybe it helps as it's bound to be similar (I was posting in another thread and saw your post):
  • If it can't run at the frequency you set, it will revert to the default settings and restart. Just give it a while.
  • Changing some other (hidden) settings (possibly including the memory training algorithms) can cause a boot loop. In that case you need to take off the cover, unplug both batteries (and the AC adapter) and wait for a moment to clear all the settings
So generally experimenting with the settings should be fine. Note that the setting you found might not be enough (depending on the RAM you have): you might actually need to do 3 things: (1) enable Overclocking Features, set (2) clock frequency and (3) multiplier separately. It might be different on your laptop but if you do an IFR dump you can know what to look for.
find
quote
#7
How do I do an IFR dump? I would gladly accept your help.
find
quote
#8
Hello !

I bought my Lenovo Legion Y540 and i want to unlock my bios for advanced tab to edit voltage offset.
My bios version is BHCN35WW
Could You help me ?

Attached original bios.

Ok, i know i need SPI programmer but is it possibile to reflash without unsoldering, using only SOIC8 clip?
find
quote
#9
Hi,

I would like to ask some one to unlock my BIOS. I have to files:

BIOS_1 is extracted from lenovo bios update file
https://www.file-upload.net/download-139..._1.fd.html


BHCN26WW is read out by using Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
https://www.file-upload.net/download-139...W.rom.html


It is the same BIOS.
find
quote
#10
(02-14-2020, 06:18 AM)trytomod Wrote: Hi,

I would like to ask some one to unlock my BIOS. I have to files:

BIOS_1 is extracted from lenovo bios update file
https://www.file-upload.net/download-139..._1.fd.html


BHCN26WW is read out by using Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
https://www.file-upload.net/download-139...W.rom.html


It is the same BIOS.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected...you need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)