Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 66
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424295
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3591
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224166
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119148
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6769
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309630
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61945
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 602
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20255
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169209
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6307
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 803
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5771
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61160

[REQUEST] Lenovo M490s (HAETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#41
(12-26-2017, 01:18 PM)xero451 Wrote: Hi,

can anyone help me with white list ?

thank you.
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#42
[quote pid='134895' dateline='1514314208']
(12-26-2017, 01:18 PM)xero451 Wrote: Hi,

can anyone help me with white list ?

thank you.
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!



Hi Dudu2002,Thank you for your mod but I wasn't able (christmas trip) to download it on time- it was erased from the server, could you put it back one more time? will make small donate... thanks any way Dudu2002
[/quote]
find
quote
#43
(01-03-2018, 03:49 AM)xero451 Wrote: [quote pid='134895' dateline='1514314208']

Hi Dudu2002,Thank you for your mod but I wasn't able (christmas trip) to download it on time- it was erased from the server, could you put it back one more time? will make small donate... thanks any way Dudu2002

[/quote]
Done
Check your PM
find
quote
#44
Many thanks for Dudu2002 new bios works fine, right now I can use my new AC card.
find
quote
#45
Hello I ve also the same problem to solve.
I wanted to change my old Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230 for 7260AC but I can' t do that due to whitelist ...

Here is the link to the dump:
http://rgho.st/7mPrC8YRK

result link:
http://rgho.st/7gPzsk5Nk

bios link:
http://rgho.st/8ZvFdmczP

Thank You for help.
find
quote
#46
(02-16-2018, 07:30 PM)Hellsin Wrote: Hello I ve also the same problem to solve.
I wanted to change my old Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230 for 7260AC but I can' t do that due to whitelist ...

Thank You for help.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#47
(04-30-2016, 02:35 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!
Run this tool as Admin and upload result:
http://rghost.net/7ktxKKbNs
Note. I never did mods for this laptop before, so you are lucky!
I will complete this mod for freeSmile

Hello, I saw that you already did it will help me ?? I have lenovo m490s I bought wifi card intel 3160 well and I have error 1802 .... will you help? Angel  win 10 x64    prezes53@wp.pl


https://www.sendspace.com/file/z35dls
find
quote
#48
(05-01-2018, 12:57 AM)prezes53 Wrote: Hello, I saw that you already did it will help me ?? I have lenovo m490s I bought wifi card intel 3160 well and I have error 1802 .... will you help? Angel  win 10 x64    prezes53@wp.pl[url=https://www.sendspace.com/file/z35dls][/url]
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#49
Hello everybody, 
I need help. 
my wifi card if dead and cannot update my laptop with new one.

This is link of my BIOS dump: https://www.sendspace.com/file/nls0l4

Thank you very much
find
quote
#50
Could you please help me with my bios wl removal? My wifi card is dead and the laptop does not accept other wifi cards.

below the link for the results.rar created from the bios backup toll found in this thread.

It is a Lenovo m490s 20214 (1.04) with the old Centrino 2230 wifi card

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7l06q4wjnox4ak...s.rar?dl=0


hoping you will find time.

Kind regards
-KILLPC


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 2.51 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)