Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3546
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 158
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223667
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 234
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6733
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309480
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61902
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 561
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20211
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169132
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6255
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 764
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5731
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61100
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274935
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 880

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 Tiny (FHKTxxAUS) Whitelist Removal
#11
sorry for the delay, here's the new card I want to use

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B1&SUBSYS_40208086&REV_73
find
quote
#12
If anyone can work on this, it would be appreciated.
I have an m73 with the 1802 error and would like a whitelist Wifi removal
find
quote
#13
(01-10-2015, 12:48 AM)maiku Wrote: If anyone can work on this, it would be appreciated.
I have an m73 with the 1802 error and would like a whitelist Wifi removal

Hi friend,
use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/58219938

let me know
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#14
Hi,

i don't want to BUMP an old thread but i want to renew the request of this thread

Lenovo ThinkCenter M73 Tiny
BIOS REVISION : FHKT54AUS

i want a whitelist for this card based on the Realtek RTL8111C chipset (don't have the PCI ID at the moment)

the current PCI ID of the wireless card is :
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0895&SUBSYS_02228086&REV_C4
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0895&SUBSYS_02228086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0895&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0895&CC_0280

I've also attached the result.rar file as asked in the previous thread

i can try to get the PCI ID of the can i want but i'll take a little time to get (need another laptop to get it)


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 11.93 MB / Downloads: 18)
find
quote
#15
I will give a look !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#16
I also have a Lenovo m73 tiny with UEFI BIOS & WINDOWS 10.... current BIOS Rev is 60. I'm trying to swap an Intel Centrino 105n for an Intel Dual band 7260N + bluetooth 4.0. I'm more of a hardware guy I've already modded the motherboard and added the appropriate Bluetooth LQFN and associated circuitry, as this particular motherboard has an option for this very same wireless card and Bluetooth combo, as well as several other features which had I known at the time I would have just gotten see better Lenovo tiny. I currently have the M 73 with no internal or external optical drive, however I have several PSU's and fans and SATA to USB translators that are serving me fairly well in terms of using multiple OS's and DVD drives and backup solid state drives. I'm just not a software guy and I cannot get past this stupid freaking BIOS whitelist!! I'm sitting here with the Dell 1535 Inspiron laptop motherboard in my lap, because I bought it brand new and in two years I think it has actually been functional for about 5 weeks total!! During one of the three times that I sent it back to Dell and they supposedly swap the entire motherboard because of "total processor failure" I went and bought this one over to get me through, and I've actually grown kind of attached to it all except for the fact that I'm stuck with this wireless 105N mini PCIe card! Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks to all who help in advance, and like I said I'm a pretty good hardware guy and have a degree in Electronics Engineering so might be able to swap out some services....
find
quote
#17
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#18
(08-29-2015, 04:13 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

Good afternoon,

I have two M73 tiny, I have changed from Intel 7260N (2.4 GHz) Only to Intel 7260AC, the FRU (read from forum) seems to be 04x6010.

I have used the backup tool and post on my dropbox the file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a78dt2wkpctjug...s.rar?dl=0

Can you do something for me to allow this Intel 7260HMW for my two M73 ?

I have done some bios tuning in the past, but today I dont know which amibcp to use to edit . I may try by myself if you tell me how to

bye
find
quote
#19
Hello!
Bios chip is rewrite protected!
Error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!
How are you bypassed it?
find
quote
#20
(05-11-2016, 03:37 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!
Bios chip is rewrite protected!
Error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!
How are you bypassed it?

Good morning,

I use the intel backup tool provided just some messages ago in this thread.

Do you need something else to help me ?

bye
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)