Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6415
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14046
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424572
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224894
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119212
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6820
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 443
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309843
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20321
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169444
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6393
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 13 (84ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#11
Thanks for reply, BDMaster. I've already used this tool and uploaded the results in my last post. Anyway, here they are again


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 67.45 KB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
#12
(11-28-2014, 08:57 AM)Saliskan Wrote: Thanks for reply, BDMaster. I've already used this tool and uploaded the results in my last post. Anyway, here they are again

Ok friend,
try this one :

http://rghost.net/59318434

let me know
Regards

P.S. if appreciate and want I continue Donate to me . . . Look into Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#13
Hi, try mod here: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...1#pid53531

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#14
Thanks for your help, guys.
This is what I've done. I made a backup of bios and put the .rom file in winphlash tool, but it gave me - error 161. Should I try to flash with usb stick to bypass this error? Please forgive me if I made mistakes... I'm absolutely new to Bios mod world
find
quote
#15
(11-30-2014, 08:10 PM)Saliskan Wrote: Thanks for your help, guys.
This is what I've done. I made a backup of bios and put the .rom file in winphlash tool, but it gave me - error 161. Should I try to flash with usb stick to bypass this error? Please forgive me if I made mistakes... I'm absolutely new to Bios mod world

Hi friend,
which version You tried  to flash ?
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#16
You're right, I didn't specify. I'm talking about flashing my original version, not the modified one.
find
quote
#17
(12-01-2014, 07:11 AM)Saliskan Wrote: You're right, I didn't specify. I'm talking about flashing my original version, not the modified one.

Let me know why You want to reflash your Bios Backup ?

You have two Bios Mod :

1. 84uj04us - 84ET23WW - http://rghost.net/59318434
2. 84uj13us - 84ET30WW - https://www.box.com/s/a72kjp3cmbiljpfeib6q

Which one You need
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#18
I downloaded the first file. 

Inside there's this README.txt: 
"!!!!! Flash from Windows with Included Flash Utility.

Flash Original bios (non modified) same version bios, 
then, after reboot - flash modified one 
(run setup.bat as administrator)."
From what's written in bold, I assume I have to flash my bios with same version bios. The problem is that lenovo offers his bios in .exe or .iso, so I made a backup of my bios with Universal Bios Backup and obtained a .rom file. I put this .rom file in winphlash64 and it gave me -error 161. 
Of course I think I made mistakes, please tell me where. I'm so new to this world. 
Thanks for your patience.
find
quote
#19
(12-01-2014, 11:10 AM)Saliskan Wrote: I downloaded the first file. 

Inside there's this README.txt: 
"!!!!! Flash from Windows with Included Flash Utility.

Flash Original bios (non modified) same version bios, 
then, after reboot - flash modified one 
(run setup.bat as administrator)."
From what's written in bold, I assume I have to flash my bios with same version bios. The problem is that lenovo offers his bios in .exe or .iso, so I made a backup of my bios with Universal Bios Backup and obtained a .rom file. I put this .rom file in winphlash64 and it gave me -error 161. 
Of course I think I made mistakes, please tell me where. I'm so new to this world. 
Thanks for your patience.

Ok friend,
Flash Original = Original Bios downloaded from Lenovo site = .exe !
So run the .exe file update your Bios (this is important only if your Bios version is different
than which You are Modding) if You have done before It's not necessary !
Then Re-Boot and flash Bios Mod using the CLI (Prompt Comand with Admin Rights) :

then, after reboot - flash modified one . . .

run setup.bat as administrator
So execute setup.bat (is a Dos Batch Comands Executing File) = when got C:\
write    setup.bat   (then hit enter)

I hope You understand now the procedure.
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#20
Perfect, worked like a charm.
Thanks a lot BDMaster (and also thanks to Sovem).

BDMaster, are you italian?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)