Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6375
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14014
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 113
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424522
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3629
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 319
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224706
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119180
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6796
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 421
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309773
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61979
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 633
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20290
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169395
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6362
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 837

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T400 (7UETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#41
Okee. I don't have an AMD CPU, but I do have an ATI video card on this laptop. (Kinda unsure why it reported that...)
Sooooooo, I think this is what you might need:

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/vi3E...c0TAsk2ESw

Let me know if i need to supply you with any other info. Thanx for being patient. -------------Corey :O))))
find
quote
#42
Try this one :

http://rghost.net/6MrhKmqWb

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#43
Perfect!!! Thanx so much. Check your Paypal account...A little sumthin sumthin in there for ya!!! Question: I want to have my Sega genesis/Sega CD/32x modded to play imports. Folks that are into electronics usually network with others  & are fairly resourceful - know ANYBODY trustworthy & literate to handle a job like this? (I'm NOT a cheap@zz & am willing to pay handsomely for the work...) Get at me, dude!!! Thanx, again for the mod!!! Cheers!!! ----------Corey  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
find
quote
#44
Many Thanks my Friend !!!
REgards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#45
Hello,

I have a Lenovo T400 with the latest version of the BIOS v3.25 - 7UET95WW installed

Can someone guide me to the unlocked version of this bios for using a different WiFi + WWAN + RAM upgrade and advanced Menu?

I am running Windows 7.

Thanks
Baz
find
quote
#46
Hello everyone!

I have with me a Lenovo T400 7417CTO with Bios version 7UET94WW (3.24). From my understanding, I think there is already a modded version of my BIOS according to this post: https://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/5866-LENOVO-(IBM)-Bioses-especially-Thinkpad/page586?p=779313&viewfull=1#post779313 

I actually went as far as booting into DOS (with the files provided in that post) but I was hesitant to run any commands. For one, I wasn't even sure who the manufacturer for the BIOS on my board is, that is, until I ran the Universal Bios Backup utility and I suppose it is showing up as a "Pheonix" as shown here:

[Image: b484002dc4c41cbd1fd3361ecc6fcc55.png]

I'm not sure whether or not to trust that this program picked up the correct BIOS manufacturer because regedit does not mention Phoenix anywhere, but it does say: BIOS Vendor: LENOVO. 

If someone can please confirm with me that the modded files included in that forum post are compatible with my laptop, that would be great! Also, I am also a newbie when it comes to flashing modded bios files, can someone also give me some instructions on what command specifically I need to run when I get to DOS? 

Much appreciated!

P.S: I would like to install an Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Plus Bluetooth card and maybe it is also worth it to mention that I currently have this BIOS installed: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj49u6.exe  (I noticed in the thread that they were using 7uuj49us, does this make a difference?)
find
quote
#47
I know this is a old thread but I also got a nice old T400 and I like to upgrade the wifi.
what do I do and where do I start, do I rip of, and post my bios bin file here or what?
Best regards.
find
quote
#48
Information 
Hey List
first thing i have done is made a donation...  Angel  Big Grin  
But now what do i do next to get you guys to mod my bios to work with a nice atheros 802.11ac chipset.
Regards Lasse
Tongue
find
quote
#49
Hello. I really need help removing the whitelist from my laptop.

Model: Lenovo T400
BIOS: LENOVO-7UET66WW(2.16)

Here is my BIOS Backup:  https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/i0%2...NOA3LRKQXA
find
quote
#50
Hello, All. It's been a minute since I've been on this wonderful forum. I have a few Lenovo T400s I'm trying to whitelist. I actually have updated the BIOS of one to 7UET94WW but am having HELLA difficulty locating the file. Win 10 is reflecting the update, shows its in C:Windows\sys32 but I can't find it. HELP!!! ???
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)