Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 57
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 121
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221880
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118878
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 151
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6634
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308899
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61707
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 444
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20086
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168763
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6119
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5613
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60903
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274792
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24730

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T450(s) (JBETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi guys,

Looking to get my BIOS hidden menus unlocked, it's a ThinkPad T450s, I've dumped the ROM with the CH341a hardware tool. 

Which brings me to an issue...the BIOS chip in my laptop is a W25Q128FVSQ, the closest chip profile available in the flash/dump program is the W25Q128BV, I am unsure if that brings an issue or not with the BIOS dump or BIOS flashing, it seemed to dump fine. Any thoughts?

Anyway, here is the BIOS:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vkdboqnp3zhwk6t/DUMP.bin?dl=0

Specifically looking for the menu that allows me to change the Pre-allocated DVMT values (I have a IdeaPad Y560P with an unlocked Phoenix BIOS that has this option - so I figured there's a good chance that it is available.) All menus unlocked would be awesome, though, if you can.

I'm definitely willing to donate, I'm not the richest man in the world, but I will give what I can.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks guys!
find
quote
#2
I will give a look quickly !
I am sorry mate your file is crapped It has to be 16384 KB and is only 128 KB
It has only Descriptor an not all ME Regions !
You have to read the Eeprom Chip again and make a good Dump !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Hi mate,
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

http://rghost.net/6ZV8PlTYX

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

P.S. I will get your Bios Backup to make the Modifies !
Your Bios Backup would seem like this (Extracted version 25) Bios Region Only and then
You will get Descriptor + ME Regions too into your Full Dump Firmware file !

Look :

http://rghost.net/7bgrXGB6h

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5kqjquu1oajjvs...D.rar?dl=0

That contains dumps from both tools, the report, and another dump I made with the linux CH341A tool. The size checks out now.

It seems as though the Windows tool was not using the proper size for the BIOS chip I have...the linux tool does, however.

Thanks again!
find
quote
#5
As a side note, the Universal BIOS Backup dump and the ch341a dump have the same size, but a different checksum. I've read that on the latest Lenovo laptops (I believe from some of your posts), that a proper BIOS dump cannot be obtained without a eeprom dumping tool, such as the ch341a I have.
find
quote
#6
I got an error on this file during decompressing so please upload It again CH341A Tool Dump !
I checked the files and We got the Bios Region Backup so now We need the Firmware Dump
to Patch It Wink
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
https://www.dropbox.com/s/djlmvuw1c5g2n3j/BIOS.rom?dl=0

Try that one, that should be okay. Thanks!
find
quote
#8
Ok mate,
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7g7SBdCKs

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
Dude you rock!! Works flawlessly! Thank you! Sent you a donation, wish I could send more!
find
quote
#10
Many Thanks my friend for all You gave to me !!!
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)