Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6684
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6444
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14079
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 152
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424657
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3675
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 346
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 369
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225187
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119239
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6835
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309921
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62035
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 678
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20339
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169498
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6424

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T450(s) (JBETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#41
Hi everyone. IHave a few questions about BIOS mods dor this laptopa model (t450s) . As far as i've read, ineed to have a programmer to read the BIOS chip and dump it to a file, and there is no other way of doing it, also , to flash a modded BIOS i have to do it via a programmer, am I correct? Also, if there will be a new official version of the BIOS released from lenovo and i would like to flash it, can I do it the ordinary way without any hassle and running into problems ? And if so, will the BIOS still be modded or I have to repeat the process from scratch ?

Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#42
(12-29-2018, 01:43 PM)ligtchild Wrote: Hi everyone. IHave a few questions about BIOS mods dor this laptopa model (t450s) . As far as i've read, ineed to have a programmer to read the BIOS chip and dump it to a file, and there is no other way of doing it, also , to flash a modded BIOS i have to do it via a programmer, am I correct? Also, if there will be a new official version of the BIOS released from lenovo and i would like to flash it, can I do it the ordinary way without any hassle and running into problems ? And if so, will the BIOS still be modded or I have to repeat the process from scratch ?

Thanks in advance!
Hi
yes, you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
"Also, if there will be a new official version of the BIOS released from lenovo and i would like to flash it, can I do it the ordinary way without any hassle and running into problems ? " - need make new mod
find
quote
#43
Thanks. I'm gonna definetly buy the programmer and clip and try to dump the BIOS. Than I'll try to send You one to mod Wink I just need to wait tille 10th of January Wink Is there any possibility to mod the BIOS so it can automatically turn off the WLAN card when Ethernet cable is plugged in and working ?
find
quote
#44
Hi, can anyone help me with locked T450 bios with supervisor password? will send donation to who helps me. Bought laptop on my local online market, and after sometime when trying to install windows i saw bios is locked.
Apreciated.

My Bios Dump:

https://ufile.io/l4sp5


Attached Files
.bin   T450.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 10)
find
quote
#45
I have 2 T450s laptops I would like to get Advanced/Hidden Menus enabled, All whitelists (LCD,WIFI, and WWAN) disabled.

Files are at http://www.thejipsons.com/Lenovo/Josh.zip and http://www.thejipsons.com/Lenovo/Alyssa.zip
find
quote
#46
(01-30-2019, 06:56 PM)cyberwarp535 Wrote: I have 2 T450s laptops I would like to get Advanced/Hidden Menus enabled, All whitelists (LCD,WIFI, and WWAN) disabled.
Hi
Done
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#47
Hi, could anyone please help me modify my bios? I would like to:
1. Remove whitelist for wifi and blueooth card
2. remove whitelist for screen
3. Unlock advance menu

Link below is my BIOS dump and I'm willing to donate. Thank you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0d23tclpseq17...1.bin?dl=0
find
quote
#48
(03-06-2019, 04:24 AM)cheapbird Wrote: Hi, could anyone please help me modify my bios? I would like to:
1. Remove whitelist for wifi and blueooth card
2. remove whitelist for screen
3. Unlock advance menu

Link below is my BIOS dump and I'm willing to donate. Thank you!
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#49
Hi, could anyone help me with a mod bios advanced menuu?
Remove screen blocking advance menu.

here is back up
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zkdhy7cehyi7nv...9.rom?dl=0

Sorry mine english not so great Wink
find
quote
#50
hi I have a T450 that I would like to have the bios advanced setting unlocked I will absolutely donate If someone can please help me out with it. Heres the link to the bios dump

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10c7pUkP...sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DlQuaq_...sp=sharing

Ones zipped and ones not thank you so much in advanced!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)