Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 62
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 83
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 140
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222087
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118902
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6643
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308948
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61734
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 454
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20100
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168819
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6133
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 663
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5621
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60935
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274806
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24736

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T510 (6METxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#11
(06-14-2013, 03:58 PM)wsipdx Wrote: -Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Laptop Model: T510 (4313)
-Bios revision: 1.52
-Bios Download Link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj31us.exe

OLD WiFi Card - Realtek RTL8191SE (FCC iD - TX2-RTL8191SE-L)

NEW Wifi Card - Intel 633ANHMW (FCC ID - PD9633ANH)

Bios mod: Lenovo_T510_6muj31us_6MET92WW_NWL
http://rghost.net/46763995
Look README to update. Please post results.
find
quote
#12
(06-14-2013, 07:40 PM)sovem Wrote:
(06-14-2013, 03:58 PM)wsipdx Wrote: -Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Laptop Model: T510 (4313)
-Bios revision: 1.52
-Bios Download Link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj31us.exe

OLD WiFi Card - Realtek RTL8191SE (FCC iD - TX2-RTL8191SE-L)

NEW Wifi Card - Intel 633ANHMW (FCC ID - PD9633ANH)

Bios mod: Lenovo_T510_6muj31us_6MET92WW_NWL
http://rghost.net/46763995
Look README to update. Please post results.


It looked like you wanted me to re-install the current BIOS version (the one I linked to in my post) but when I tried the installer said I already had this BIOS version installed and would not let me proceed. Does anyone know how to force an update of the same BIOS version for the Lenovo Windows installer version?

I worked around this by locating an earlier version of the BIOS and flashing the machine with that and then re-flashed with the included Windows installer version. After that I flashed from a bootable USB drive with a DOS environment. Rebooted the machine fine. Shutdown and installed by new WiFi card (I did all of the above without a WiFi card installed) and restarted again. System booted fine and detected a new wireless card.

I'm going to install the 15.8 version of the Intel drivers tomorrow and test it.
find
quote
#13
(06-18-2013, 07:25 PM)wsipdx Wrote: It looked like you wanted me to re-install the current BIOS version (the one I linked to in my post) but when I tried the installer said I already had this BIOS version installed and would not let me proceed. Does anyone know how to force an update of the same BIOS version for the Lenovo Windows installer version?

I worked around this by locating an earlier version of the BIOS and flashing the machine with that and then re-flashed with the included Windows installer version. After that I flashed from a bootable USB drive with a DOS environment. Rebooted the machine fine. Shutdown and installed by new WiFi card (I did all of the above without a WiFi card installed) and restarted again. System booted fine and detected a new wireless card.

I'm going to install the 15.8 version of the Intel drivers tomorrow and test it.

Thanks for feedback.
find
quote
#14
(06-18-2013, 07:25 PM)wsipdx Wrote:
(06-14-2013, 07:40 PM)sovem Wrote:
(06-14-2013, 03:58 PM)wsipdx Wrote: -Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Laptop Model: T510 (4313)
-Bios revision: 1.52
-Bios Download Link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj31us.exe

OLD WiFi Card - Realtek RTL8191SE (FCC iD - TX2-RTL8191SE-L)

NEW Wifi Card - Intel 633ANHMW (FCC ID - PD9633ANH)

Bios mod: Lenovo_T510_6muj31us_6MET92WW_NWL
http://rghost.net/46763995
Look README to update. Please post results.

All systems go fo

It looked like you wanted me to re-install the current BIOS version (the one I linked to in my post) but when I tried the installer said I already had this BIOS version installed and would not let me proceed. Does anyone know how to force an update of the same BIOS version for the Lenovo Windows installer version?

I worked around this by locating an earlier version of the BIOS and flashing the machine with that and then re-flashed with the included Windows installer version. After that I flashed from a bootable USB drive with a DOS environment. Rebooted the machine fine. Shutdown and installed by new WiFi card (I did all of the above without a WiFi card installed) and restarted again. System booted fine and detected a new wireless card.

I'm going to install the 15.8 version of the Intel drivers tomorrow and test it.

All system go for liftoff!

Install Intel drivers and it's working great. Thanks again.
find
quote
#15
Is there any chance of getting this modded bios made available again?

Is this BIOS specific to the new wifi card that was originally requested, or will this work for any card?

Also, does this BIOS have the SLIC2.1 mod? I'm looking for a BIOS that does not have this done.

Thanks!
find
quote
#16
(06-30-2013, 07:46 PM)jibos Wrote: Is there any chance of getting this modded bios made available again?

Is this BIOS specific to the new wifi card that was originally requested, or will this work for any card?

Also, does this BIOS have the SLIC2.1 mod? I'm looking for a BIOS that does not have this done.

Thanks!

Slic: LENOVO 2.1
WL removed.
Bios mod: Lenovo_T510_6muj31us_6MET92WW_NWL_LEN21
http://rghost.net/47132212
Look README to update. Please post results.
find
quote
#17
Brilliant, thank you!
find
quote
#18
(06-30-2013, 09:22 PM)sovem Wrote:
(06-30-2013, 07:46 PM)jibos Wrote: Is there any chance of getting this modded bios made available again?

Is this BIOS specific to the new wifi card that was originally requested, or will this work for any card?

Also, does this BIOS have the SLIC2.1 mod? I'm looking for a BIOS that does not have this done.

Thanks!

Slic: LENOVO 2.1
WL removed.
Bios mod: Lenovo_T510_6muj31us_6MET92WW_NWL_LEN21
http://rghost.net/47132212
Look README to update. Please post results.
Hmm. Looks like the file is gone?

I'm trying to get an Intel 7260-AC card to get through the BIOS on my T510. Can we get the NWL BIOS back?

Thanks...
find
quote
#19
(08-03-2013, 08:46 PM)Xn0r Wrote: Hmm. Looks like the file is gone?

I'm trying to get an Intel 7260-AC card to get through the BIOS on my T510. Can we get the NWL BIOS back?

Thanks...

Reupload: Lenovo_T510_6muj31us_6MET92WW_NWL_LEN21
https://app.box.com/s/e1rm3lz90yw7j3vgrxp8
find
quote
#20
(08-03-2013, 09:27 PM)sovem Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 08:46 PM)Xn0r Wrote: Hmm. Looks like the file is gone?

I'm trying to get an Intel 7260-AC card to get through the BIOS on my T510. Can we get the NWL BIOS back?

Thanks...

Reupload: Lenovo_T510_6muj31us_6MET92WW_NWL_LEN21
https://app.box.com/s/e1rm3lz90yw7j3vgrxp8
Thanks!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)