Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 62
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 83
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 140
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222087
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118902
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6643
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308948
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61734
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 454
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20100
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168819
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6133
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 663
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5621
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60935
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274806
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24736

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T510 (6METxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#31
(10-19-2014, 11:53 AM)raleub Wrote:
(10-19-2014, 08:19 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-18-2014, 02:52 PM)raleub Wrote:
(10-18-2014, 01:35 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-18-2014, 01:08 PM)raleub Wrote: I'd like to have the whitelist removed from my T510. I want to install a Ericsson F3507g card.

-Manufacturer: LENOVO
-Model: T510
-Bios revision: 1.52 6MET92WW (1.52 )
-Bios Download Link: download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/mobiles/6muj31us.exe
-Card I want to use: Ericsson f3507g
I tried it with another modified BIOS but did not work.

many thanks for your help.


Hi friend,
use tis tool run It as Admin and upload here the result files:

http://rghost.net/58219938

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me know
Regards

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/W1xqq...Mh514hGOsQ
https://www.sendspace.com/file/3aurov

These are links from bios

thanks in advance.

Ok friend,
try these ones :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/20223-Remove-whitelist-check-add-ID-s-to-break-hardware-restrictions-mod-requests?p=725912&viewfull=1#post725912

let me know
Regards

I tried already this bioses.Instal the notebook. No errors at startup but does not recognize it. Sometimes when trying to return bios to default and recognize when you restart, you lose the device menager.

Regards friend

Your laptop is based on AMD CPU as FPT gave error 201 if so i cannot reflash back Modded Bios Backup or We can try using phlash16 tool !
Let me now
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#32
Your laptop is based on AMD CPU as FPT gave error 201 if so i cannot reflash back Modded Bios Backup or We can try using phlash16 tool !
Let me now
Regards


I do not know you well dos. I've never tried to flash the bios from dos.
Greetings
find
quote
#33
(10-20-2014, 12:45 AM)raleub Wrote: Your laptop is based on AMD CPU as FPT gave error 201 if so i cannot reflash back Modded Bios Backup or We can try using phlash16 tool !
Let me now
Regards


I do not know you well dos. I've never tried to flash the bios from dos.
Greetings

Hi friend,
Would You try these ones too :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/5866-LENOVO-(IBM)-Bioses-especially-Thinkpad?p=815466&viewfull=1#post815466

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#34
(10-20-2014, 03:56 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-20-2014, 12:45 AM)raleub Wrote: Your laptop is based on AMD CPU as FPT gave error 201 if so i cannot reflash back Modded Bios Backup or We can try using phlash16 tool !
Let me now
Regards


I do not know you well dos. I've never tried to flash the bios from dos.
Greetings

Hi friend,
Would You try these ones too :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/5866-LENOVO-(IBM)-Bioses-especially-Thinkpad?p=815466&viewfull=1#post815466

Let me know
Regards

I tried this bios and the bios back to default and working. After several restarts again disappeared from the device manager of the card. Thus, the same happens with the other BIOS. Greetings.
find
quote
#35
Hiya!

I have an old Lenovo T510 currently running a latest BIOS from 2012. The name is 6muj31us.
I wish to put the Intel AC 7260 wireless card but the Error 1802 accrued.

If somebody still doing modified BIOS's pls give me a hand.

Regards
SPeck
find
quote
#36
Hi friend,
use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result fle :

http://rghost.net/58219938

Use this tool too and do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#37
nevermind, found answer here
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...N-633ANHMW

those who are looking for the answer, scroll down to the last link, two previous links are invalid.

===
Although I'm not the starter, I googled this thread with the same question,

here are my backups:

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/GQFiw...mvXZhcHgCA

thank you!

(03-03-2015, 04:17 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result fle :

http://rghost.net/58219938

Use this tool too and do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards
find
quote
#38
So You solved ?
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#39
Yes, thanks a lot, used that thread I mentioned, flashed NWL bios from pure dos USB, waiting for the card to arrive tomorrow to say for sure.

(04-29-2015, 03:29 PM)BDMaster Wrote: So You solved ?
Regards
find
quote
#40
(08-03-2013, 09:27 PM)sovem Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 08:46 PM)Xn0r Wrote: Hmm. Looks like the file is gone?

I'm trying to get an Intel 7260-AC card to get through the BIOS on my T510. Can we get the NWL BIOS back?

Thanks...

Reupload: Lenovo_T510_6muj31us_6MET92WW_NWL_LEN21
https://app.box.com/s/e1rm3lz90yw7j3vgrxp8

Can someone please upload to a more stable site? I keep clicking on the download link in that app box link and it does absolutely nothin'.

I too have a Lenovo t510 and I am trying to use external graphics egpu solution connect to wifi slot but am getting the 1802 error
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)