Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 116
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 114
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 176
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222418
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118937
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6672
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309055
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61807
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 499
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20136
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168893
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6180
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 702
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5658
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60978
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274838
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 814
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24763

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad W520 (8BETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#21
Hello BDMaster
 What's going on here?, am confuse!
find
quote
#22
would be also very interested in this unlocked w520 bios :-)
find
quote
#23
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Motherboard Model: Thinkpad W520 (4276-39U)
Bios Revision: 1.43
Bios Release Date: Nov 6, 2016 (latterly days ago)
Bios Type : Phoenix BIOS
Bios Download link: https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/8buj22us.exe
BIOS Download link (ISO): https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/8buj22us.iso
WiFi Module not working: Intel 7260-AC
 
 
Hi, I installed the newest BIOS that was release days ago. I should have not, but it’s too late now.
I had my Intel 7260-AC working fine before the BIOS update, but after the update … well not working anymore. That is very upsetting.
 
I looked into removing the whitelist myself, however, I am not able to do it. I just do not have the proper knowledge to do it, and quite frankly, I am hesitant to play with my bios and bricking my laptop.
 
This BIOS was just released a few days ago.
 
If you need anything else from me, please let me know. I am new to this and software that is used with getting the bios modded, please let me know what software I should use to get you the info you need.
 
Nice to have: AES unlock and Memory speed unlock (I am willing to even pay a reasonable amount in $$$ for a good working modded bios with whitelist removal and AES and Memory unlocked)
 
Thank you!!!
 
Eddi
find
quote
#24
I would also be interested in this BIOS.

Thank You
find
quote
#25
Hello, I would be interested in this bios if still available.

Current system as follows:
W520
Bios Version 8BET62WW (1.42) 2013-07-26
Embedded Controller Version 8AHT42WW
Machine type/model: 4282A57

Thank you,
TAdams
find
quote
#26
Hi there,

is this (modified) Bios still available? If so, can someone send me the link and password (if needed)?
I'd like to upgrade my wifi card (ac) and have ram speed unlocked (1600 instead of 1333).

My current system:
ThinkPad W520 (Model 4284A54)
BIOS 8BET57WW (1.37 )
Embedded Controller Firmware Version: 1.33


Thanks in advance for your kind help !
Cheers
outtaBass
find
quote
#27
I would like to have the whitelist removed (including WiFi modules & OEM battery lock) from the latest Bios (v1.47 - 8buj23us) for the Lenovo Thinkpad W520. Not sure, if this belongs to the whitelist forum too, but if so and if possible, the RAM clock rate lock should also be removed.

Link to original bios:
8buj23us

Thank you!
find
quote
#28
(11-08-2016, 12:36 PM)eddi1984 Wrote: Manufacturer: Lenovo
Motherboard Model: Thinkpad W520 (4276-39U)
Bios Revision: 1.43
Bios Release Date: Nov 6, 2016 (latterly days ago)
Bios Type : Phoenix BIOS
Bios Download link: https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/8buj22us.exe
BIOS Download link (ISO): https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/8buj22us.iso
WiFi Module not working: Intel 7260-AC
 
 
Hi, I installed the newest BIOS that was release days ago. I should have not, but it’s too late now.
I had my Intel 7260-AC working fine before the BIOS update, but after the update … well not working anymore. That is very upsetting.
 
I looked into removing the whitelist myself, however, I am not able to do it. I just do not have the proper knowledge to do it, and quite frankly, I am hesitant to play with my bios and bricking my laptop.
 
This BIOS was just released a few days ago.
 
If you need anything else from me, please let me know. I am new to this and software that is used with getting the bios modded, please let me know what software I should use to get you the info you need.
 
Nice to have: AES unlock and Memory speed unlock (I am willing to even pay a reasonable amount in $$$ for a good working modded bios with whitelist removal and AES and Memory unlocked)
 
Thank you!!!
 
Eddi

Hello, I am in serious need of this bios if still available. I use to have an old modified white-listed bios from 3 years ago that was mistakenly updated by windows when my wife used the laptop this September of 2018. It now has the 1.46 Bios. 

I would really appreciate any help and if needed I could compensate for your time. I have a wifi Card in the machine that had to be removed since it would no longer boot up. 

My Laptop specs:

W520 

Bios Version 8BET66WW (1.46) 2018-06-14

Embedded Controller Version 8AHT42WW
Machine type/model: 4270CTO
find
quote
#29
I also have a W520. I am running the latest bios version 1.46.

I am trying to install a newer intel HWC 7260 AC. However, I am having a problem getting a whitelisted bios.

Has anyone got a copy of the latest whitelisted modded bios 1.46 for the W20, please respond
find
quote
#30
Ok I am after my BIOS update (1.43)
It looks great at first gleams.
My ram runs at 1600 instead of 1300, I am able to set up few more things in advanced menu.
But my system is overall slower, and it's not only my feelings. Render times are longer, firefox cuts on youtube !
Did you experience anything like this ? Could someone please help me to solve this issue ?
Im thinking flash back to original lenovo bios.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)