Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3549
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 207
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 158
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223687
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6733
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309483
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61902
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 561
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20212
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169133
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6255
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 764
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5731
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61100
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274939
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 880

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad X200s - EIST/DualIDA Mod
#1
Hi, I would like to have EIST/DualIDA enabled on this BIOS
(or any menus/mods that would allow me to increase clock speeds -- either in-BIOS or combined with software such as Throttlestop)

Lenovo ThinkPad X200s
Intel Core 2 Duo SL9400 1.86GHz (estimated 2.13GHz~ with DualIDA)

Bios type: PHOENIX
Bios version: 6DET72WW (ver. 3.22-1.07) from 10/25/2012 (latest)
Bios download: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj48u6.exe

I would greatly appreciate DualIDA as this 5 year old laptop is getting a bit outdated performance-wise. Cooling is more than sufficient to withstand DualIDA, so why not?
Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#2
Hello stere0123,

I will take a look at your BIOS to see what can be unlocked. I have never added DualIDA before, but I will see what I can do.

PS - If you really want to get life out of an old computer, install an SSD. I guarantee that it will do MUCH more than raising the clock speed on your CPU.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#3
Hello stere0123,

I have never seen a BIOS like yours before. The image is structured so strangely... Could you take a screenshot of what appears when you first enter the BIOS please? I think that all of the "normal" parent menus are under a single menu that appears when you enter the BIOS.

This BIOS mod may take a while longer than normal BIOS mods as I want to explore what Lenovo did differently with this BIOS. I will keep you updated on the progress of the BIOS mod.


~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#4
If it helps, I did some research prior to making this thread, and it appears somebody already did a mod on the 32-bit version of this BIOS on MDL:
- Forum post for 32-bit X200s BIOS mod with Whitelist removal and EIST: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...post828601 -
But it is for the 32-bit BIOS which can't be flashed over a pre-existing 64-bit BIOS (which is what I have), so the 64-bit BIOS has to be re-modded for use with my system.
(6duj48us download version is 32-bit, 6duj48u6 download version is 64-bit)
64-bit BIOS is at http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj48u6.exe
32-bit BIOS is at http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj48us.exe
You might be able to compare Serg008's mod with one or both of those original BIOS' and see how the changes were made.

I will post pictures of the various BIOS menus shortly.
find
quote
#5
Hello stere0123,

I will apply Serg008's menu mods to the 64-bit image.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#6
Oh cool, would this include both whitelist removal and EIST? (just like Serg's modifications)
find
quote
#7
Hello stere0123,

You will have to post a request in the Whitelist Removal forum with my modified BIOS image as I am not capable of removing whitelists (BDMaster and Sovem are the experts here).

I may be able to perform the EIST mod, but I cannot guarantee it.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#8
(09-11-2014, 08:25 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello stere0123,

You will have to post a request in the Whitelist Removal forum with my modified BIOS image as I am not capable of removing whitelists (BDMaster and Sovem are the experts here).

I may be able to perform the EIST mod, but I cannot guarantee it.

Hi friend,
Bios is the only file that is always the same for all version 16 - 32 - 64 Bits !!!
Only flashing program have to be changed basin on S.O. version, so for your Bios You have only get the 64 Bits
version from Original Folder and replace to the 32 Bits, only preserve the PHLASH.INI file that contains modified data !!!

TP-6D - PHLASH.INI :
ImageFile=..\01B9000_WL.ROM

TP-7X - PHLASH.INI :
ImageFile=..\01B9100_WL.ROM

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products...s/DS014920

These are Bios Mod with .exe 64 Bits too :

http://rghost.net/57976923

http://rghost.net/57977006

P.S. Thanks forever to TTAV134 and Serg008 to their wonderful work !!!

Older TTAV134 X200 version : http://rghost.net/57977060

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
Thanks again BDMaster for your insight! Smile

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#10
(09-12-2014, 08:09 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
Bios is the only file that is always the same for all version 16 - 32 - 64 Bits !!!
Only flashing program have to be changed basin on S.O. version, so for your Bios You have only get the 64 Bits
version from Original Folder and replace to the 32 Bits, only preserve the PHLASH.INI file that contains modified data !!!

TP-6D - PHLASH.INI :
ImageFile=..\01B9000_WL.ROM

TP-7X - PHLASH.INI :
ImageFile=..\01B9100_WL.ROM

Does this mean that I am able to flash the 32-bit BIOS mod over my 64-bit BIOS if the config files are changed? Right now if I try to flash even the unmodified 32-bit BIOS the installer fails with a "Driver error" where the 64-bit installer does not, it is an odd issue. Also I would assume a 64-bit BIOS should be matched with 64-bit OS for best compatibility/results?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)