Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6371
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14012
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424504
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3627
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 317
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224645
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6794
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 419
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309754
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61976
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 631
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20287
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169388
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6360
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 835

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E450 & E550 (J5ETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#11
(12-08-2015, 09:53 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Please mate,
make all Bios Setup Menu Tabs Screenshots and Upload here I would
to see the options to check them well !
Let me know
Regards

hi mate i put image here

http://uploads.im/?g=MOeP0.jpg

Angry ELK CLONER NEVER DIE Angry

find
quote
#12
My English is not good, use is online translation

I want to change the value of the DVMT so hope to have advanced menu, so that I can modify, the great god help me, please


Attached Files
.zip   LENOVO-J5ET52WW(1.23).zip (Size: 2.66 MB / Downloads: 5)
.zip   bios图片.zip (Size: 11.5 MB / Downloads: 7)
.zip   ThinkPad E550硬件配置.zip (Size: 47.84 KB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#13
The above three attachments

LENOVO-J5ET52WW(1.23).zip is Extraction of BIOS

bios图片.zip is The BIOS interface pictures


ThinkPad E550硬件配置.zip is My computer's hardware configuration, use aida64business570 extraction

Help you a great god help me, thank you!
find
quote
#14
Hi everyone,

can You help me unlock advanced menu in bios in this laptop?

I need change DVMT parameter for video to install osx.

Support page:

http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/pl/pl/produc...s/ds101972

I have installed version 1.21 : https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj50ww.exe
Newest version is 1.27: https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/j5uj56ww.exe

If needed i have a hardware programmer to flash this device.

Best regards.
find
quote
#15
(05-06-2017, 07:48 AM)kormoranmen Wrote: Hi everyone,

can You help me unlock advanced menu in bios in this laptop?

I need change DVMT parameter for video to install osx.

Support page:

http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/pl/pl/produc...s/ds101972

I have installed version 1.21 : https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj50ww.exe
Newest version is 1.27: https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/j5uj56ww.exe

If needed i have a hardware programmer to flash this device.

Best regards.
Hi
use SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip, make bios damp and report
find
quote
#16
Hi,

in attachment is dump by SOIC programmer.

Bios ver. 1.21


Attached Files
.rar   e450-1.21.rar (Size: 3.53 MB / Downloads: 14)
find
quote
#17
(05-06-2017, 10:34 AM)kormoranmen Wrote: Hi,

in attachment is dump by SOIC programmer.

Bios ver. 1.21
Hi
read messages
find
quote
#18
(05-06-2017, 11:33 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(05-06-2017, 10:34 AM)kormoranmen Wrote: Hi,

in attachment is dump by SOIC programmer.

Bios ver. 1.21
Hi
read messages

Hi @Dudu2002

Could you please share this modded bios.
I have also this model and badly needed bios whitelisting.

regards,
Junaed
find
quote
#19
(03-05-2020, 04:27 AM)junaedrx Wrote: Hi @Dudu2002

Could you please share this modded bios.
I have also this model and badly needed bios whitelisting.

regards,
Junaed
Hi
All mods are personal...need your bios dump only
find
quote
#20
Hi everyone, I bought a new ram stick, my bios won't detect it but cpu-z can.
The problem is the ram I bought is ddr3 (1.5 v) but my slot only accepts ddr3l (1.35v) but I think I can tweak it with advanced bios settings.

Could you unlock the bios for my e550 ??

This is the link for the latest bios update file from lenovo official website thinkpad e550 bios

I am sorry if I am not posting this the right way. Thank you so much
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)