Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6433
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14064
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 147
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424620
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3668
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 338
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225055
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119230
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6830
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 454
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309886
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62016
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 673
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20333
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169481
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6413
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 876

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E430 & E530 (H0ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#61
IF even after prr you get it, then, yes.

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#62
(04-02-2014, 10:28 PM)felipejfc Wrote: IF even after prr you get it, then, yes.

Thanks again,i found my chip is W​2​5​Q​6​4​B​V,8m,but i found that the bin file is only 4m in size,is that ok to flash it to the chip?
find
quote
#63
Yes, IF you replace ONLY BIOS Region! OR You can make a full backup of what is in the chip and send to me and I'll replace for ou and give the right file for you to flash!
But do not flash the 4mb file over the entire chip, or it'll brick ur pc.

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#64
Hello, I'd like to ask for your help to solve the 1802 error of my laptop.

I bought broadcom wireless lan card BCM943228HMB, with FRU 04W3764. It was on the E530-3259 FRU supporting list. But after installed it, 1802 error occured.

Original wireless lan card supports only 2Ghz wifi and new one supports both 2Ghz and 5Ghz wifi. I tried to find whitelist removed bios for E530, but I failed. I really really need your help.

Manufacturer : Lenovo
Model : Thinkpad Edge E530 (3259-BJ5)
Bios type : Phoenix (I'm using legacy rom, not uefi.)
Bios version : 2.55 (H0ET95WW)

Download link :
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj15ww.exe
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj15wd.iso

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current wireless lan card

1x1 11b/g/n wireless lan pci express half mini (FRU:04w3761)

Manufacturer : Broadcom

HW ID :
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_060814E4&REV_01
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_060814E4
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&CC_0280
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New wireless lan card

BCM943228HMB (FRU : 04W3764)

I don't have any other laptop to check HW ID of this card..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If more information is needed, please let me know. I'll try to get the information for bios modification.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,
find
quote
#65
I need to install an unauthorized wireless card. Please remove white-list. I found flash.bat for the older version (1.18 or 1.14) but I cannot find for the newer version (2.07 or later). Help me!

-Motherboard Manufacture and Model : Thinkpad Edge E430 - 3254ACU
-Bios Revision : H0ET73WW (2.07, or h0uj08ww), 2012-10-29
-Bios Type : EFI / insyde
-Bios SLIC : LENOVO
-Bios Link : http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj08ww.exe

Thank you!

p.s. Instead, can I downgrade the bios from 2.07 to 1.18 or older?
find
quote
#66
(07-14-2014, 01:06 AM)Pathetique Wrote: I need to install an unauthorized wireless card. Please remove white-list. I found flash.bat for the older version (1.18 or 1.14) but I cannot find for the newer version (2.07 or later). Help me!

-Motherboard Manufacture and Model : Thinkpad Edge E430 - 3254ACU
-Bios Revision : H0ET73WW (2.07, or h0uj08ww), 2012-10-29
-Bios Type : EFI / insyde
-Bios SLIC : LENOVO
-Bios Link : http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj08ww.exe

Thank you!

p.s. Instead, can I downgrade the bios from 2.07 to 1.18 or older?

Hi friend,
I will give a look to the new Bios, but You have to install It and do a Bios Backup !
So install It and then use this tool, run It as Admnistrator and upload here result file :

http://rghost.net/52417082

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#67
I need to install another WLAN card but restricted with Lenovo bios Whitelist

-Manufacturer:Lenovo
-Motherboard Model:Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E430
-Bios revision:H0ET95WW (2.55)
-Bios TypeTonguehoenix EFI
-Bios Download Link:http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-edge-laptops/thinkpad-edge-e430/downloads/DS033264

I want to install:Any Wireless Card (WLAN)-If possible, if not this is the hardware id i want to add (PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002A&SUBSYS_E01F105B&REV_01) Atheros AR5B93
I have : Broadcom BCM4313 802.11bgn (PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_060814E4&REV_01)

My bios backup here : https://app.box.com/s/p5yo2u9d8fz9n5p5rq6g

Please As Fast As You can: can't return wireless card within 2 days
find
quote
#68
(08-31-2014, 03:09 AM)mohamedraesa Wrote: I need to install another WLAN card but restricted with Lenovo bios Whitelist

-Manufacturer:Lenovo
-Motherboard Model:Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E430
-Bios revision:H0ET95WW (2.55)
-Bios TypeTonguehoenix EFI
-Bios Download Link:http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-edge-laptops/thinkpad-edge-e430/downloads/DS033264

I want to install:Any Wireless Card (WLAN)-If possible, if not this is the hardware id i want to add (PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002A&SUBSYS_E01F105B&REV_01) Atheros AR5B93
I have : Broadcom BCM4313 802.11bgn (PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_060814E4&REV_01)

My bios backup here : https://app.box.com/s/p5yo2u9d8fz9n5p5rq6g

Please As Fast As You can: can't return wireless card within 2 days


Hi friend,
here is your Bios Mod, follow instructions to flash It from USB Dos Stick :

http://rghost.net/57788771

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#69
(08-31-2014, 12:42 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-31-2014, 03:09 AM)mohamedraesa Wrote: I need to install another WLAN card but restricted with Lenovo bios Whitelist

-Manufacturer:Lenovo
-Motherboard Model:Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E430
-Bios revision:H0ET95WW (2.55)
-Bios TypeTonguehoenix EFI
-Bios Download Link:http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-edge-laptops/thinkpad-edge-e430/downloads/DS033264

I want to install:Any Wireless Card (WLAN)-If possible, if not this is the hardware id i want to add (PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002A&SUBSYS_E01F105B&REV_01) Atheros AR5B93
I have : Broadcom BCM4313 802.11bgn (PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_060814E4&REV_01)

My bios backup here : https://app.box.com/s/p5yo2u9d8fz9n5p5rq6g

Please As Fast As You can: can't return wireless card within 2 days


Hi friend,
here is your Bios Mod, follow instructions to flash It from USB Dos Stick :

http://rghost.net/57788771

Let me know
Regards

please before i install is all wifi cards supported or only the written one??
find
quote
#70
You can get all market WiFi Cards without restrintions !!!
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)