Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107982
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14352
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227526
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310580
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad SL400 & SL500 (6AETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#11
I have not tested yet because I am not sure if it will work and I do not want to break the laptop Smile .
How to extract this BIOS fragment? Which program do you use ?
find
quote
#12
(04-18-2021, 05:44 PM)Zdzislaw Weiland Wrote: Which program do you use ?
MMTOOL V3.22.
I extracted all the modules in uncompressed form and did a search to find out which one contains the values ​​of the wifi cards. Next I changed the code so that the check always turns into success.
find
quote
#13
Maxinator500 is the Best Modder here , I will repeat to infinite !!!
There are some Guides to do this on AMI and it's possible to use MMTool 1B too ...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rtxhqipjg...D.rar/file

Sovem file here (just to clarity Sovem aka Thanh2h, BDMaster, Serg008 all from MyDigitalLife forum) :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tuviclgei...L.rar/file

Regards
find
quote
#14
MMTOOL V3.22.
I extracted all the modules in uncompressed form and did a search to find out which one contains the values ​​of the wifi cards. Next I changed the code so that the check always turns into success.

Thank you very much.
You are looking for the card ID, e.g. for Intel 8086 ****.
I'm looking for that too, only hex values ​​are swapped Smile .
How do you edit the logic of the code, maybe IDA pro or maybe something else?
find
quote
#15
(04-18-2021, 12:30 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(04-18-2021, 12:16 PM)Zdzislaw Weiland Wrote: I do not know if I translated it correctly because it is possible that the instructions have 6 bytes and not 2.
Hi!
Everything is correct.

The last archive I attached is purely for informational purposes, so it is not necessary to download it. Have you tested the mod yet, BTW?

(04-19-2021, 03:28 AM)GioCap Wrote: Maxinator500 is the Best Modder here , I will repeat to infinite !!!
There are some Guides to do this on AMI and it's possible to use MMTool 1B too ...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rtxhqipjg...D.rar/file

Sovem file here (just to clarity Sovem aka Thanh2h, BDMaster, Serg008 all from MyDigitalLife forum) :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tuviclgei...L.rar/file

Regards
Thank you very much too.
find
quote
#16
Hello!
I have bios from mydigitallife:

"Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: ThinkPad SL300, SL400, SL400c, SL500, SL500c
Bios Type: AMI
BIOS Revision: 6AET64WW (1.30)
Bios link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj19uc.iso
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...j19us.exe​

SLIC: Lenovo 2.1
SLP: ----
Cert: Lenovo
Modded with MMTool + WINHEX
Mod method: Slic 2.1 Lenovo + WLAN/WWAN Wlist check patched

Modified Bios.

WLAN/WWAN Wlist check patched only:
6auj19uc_WL2.rar


Slic 2.1 Lenovo + WLAN/WWAN Wlist check patched:
6auj19uc_WL2_SLIC.rar

Burn the .iso to CD/DVD, boot from CD and flash the modified bios with AFLASH3:
Code:
AFLASH3 /AUTO:0A6A000.FL1
or
Code:
AFLASH3 /AUTO:0A6A000.FL1 /FORCE"


https://www.mediafire.com/file/neu1m6qss...uc_WL2.rar
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yvx6lrkls...2_SLIC.rar


SLIC not work, but i wi-fi adapter good work.
find
quote
#17
Smile 
Hi, could you pls help me to remove white list in bios for laptop lenovo sl 500, 

link on original bios ver: 1.30 -> https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj19us.exe

bought the new wifi module but the bios don't alowe me to run laptope, throw exception code 1802: unauthorized network card error ((.
find
quote
#18
(04-19-2021, 03:28 AM)GioCap Wrote: Maxinator500 is the Best Modder here , I will repeat to infinite !!!
There are some Guides to do this on AMI and it's possible to use MMTool 1B too ...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rtxhqipjg...D.rar/file

Sovem file here (just to clarity Sovem aka Thanh2h, BDMaster, Serg008 all from MyDigitalLife forum) :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tuviclgei...L.rar/file

Regards

Confirmed! It worked on my Lenovo ThinkPad SL400 with BIOS 6AET64WW (1.30).

Using the Rufus program, I created a bootable USB drive with DOS. Then, I extracted the Sovem file "Lenovo_ThinkPad_SL500_6auj19uc_NWL.rar" provided by GioCap and placed the "modified" folder in the root of the USB drive.
Once the laptop booted from the USB drive, I navigated to the "modified" folder in DOS and executed "flash.BAT," and the magic happened.
I restarted with "Ctrl + Alt + Del," and now I can use any WLAN card.
find
quote
#19
I'm looking for help here because I purchased a GOBI3000 and I get 1804 on startup. If anyone can instruct me, I'd appreciate it.
These links are broken!

   
find
quote
#20
Information 
Confirmed WWAN detected on the SL-400!
             
Now I need to know how to wake up and connect. I've never used this before. I'm also on Linux here, but I'm going to put it on Windows 10 at least to see what appears. I'm very happy to find a solution here and especially grateful to Jesus who brought me here long before I registered. With respect and gratitude to everyone.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)