Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6401
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14037
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 136
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424545
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3651
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 323
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224749
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119202
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6814
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 437
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309804
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20313
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169424
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6385
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T410 (6IETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
How to update?
find
quote
Look README!!!!!!!

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
Worked! But i got 5 beeps stoped and another 5 beeps.

Thnak you!
find
quote
Set bios as default.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
(03-22-2014, 04:07 AM)sovem Wrote: Set bios as default.

I did and seems to working now, do you know how to enable bluetooth?

Thanks again,
find
quote
I did but still the same, do you think you have to run a whitelist for the Bluetooth also?

Thanks
find
quote
Wink 
finaly i found a new patched BIOS, wich runs very fine!
I am using it with a 'Atheros AR9380 mPCIe Half Card'.
I have a T410 mod. 2518L5G.

Here the Download Link -
BIOS Len_ovo T410 v1.45

Greetings Big Grin

(03-04-2014, 08:48 AM)cocolocko Wrote: Hi @ all,

i am also searching for the modded Lenovo T410 Bios.
Can someone help us? Huh
Thanks a lot!
Greetings


(02-27-2014, 02:30 PM)bg17aw Wrote: Hello,

Is this thread/forum still active? Hope someone can help with a whitelisted BIOS, for the latest version:
Lenovo Thinkpad T410, BIOS 6IET85WW (1.45), Firmware: 1.24, DMI ver 2.6

[Image: 8]
[Image: 23s6xxy.jpg]
find
quote
(03-21-2014, 08:56 PM)sovem Wrote: ThinkPad_T410_6iuj29us_6IET85WW_NWL
https://app.box.com/s/29n0rgxwwtaorfwve166
Look README to update. Please post results.

I didn't see anyone post a clear success story using this file so figured post my results for anyone considering attempting this.

Worked on my Lenovo T410 ..upgraded to the original BIOS (v1.45), rebooted, and then flashed the Modified BIOS - all per the included instructions. Both a Dell DW1506 WiFi Card and a generic WiFi card booted fine, installed its driver and both works great now - both of which through the usual 'Unauthorized Wireless network card is plugged in' prior to the mod. Thanks sovem!

Note, I did verify that my particular laptop (Type 2522-4BU) BIOS used the exact BIOS build version too (6IUJ29US) as an extra precaution in case anyone is nervous to check as well, but installing the org bios will likely check.
find
quote
Thanks for info. Smile

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
Hello, I have a thinkpad T410 and I would like the whitelist removed, as I tend to swap out parts left right and center. If the whole whitelist cannot be wiped out, I would like to add to the whitelist an atheros card with bluetooth 4.0 if that is possible.

The PCI-ID according to wikidev is PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0034 (https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Atheros_AR5B22)

I do not know the original card that went into it as I swapped it out within 24 hours of getting the laptop and threw the card into my "gold extraction" pile with about 4 dozen other wifi cards

I am unable to find anything that supports the laptop to dump the BIOS on Linux, so I will do something daring and use the latest BIOS from the website

http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj29us.exe
(which is the Utility installer version of it from this page http://support.lenovo.com/en_CA/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?&LegacyDocID=MIGR-74582 )

If I am missing any info, please let me know.

And thank you very much in advance for your time. Your time is valuable and those of you who do this are the unsung heroes of the modding community.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)