Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 84
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101455
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7256
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6975
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14332
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425378
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3830
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 521
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227324
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119522
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6988
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310536
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T420 (83ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
make an downgrade, and it's work now...
find
quote
Hi,

Also looking for a modded BIOS for T420 i7 with v1.49.

Thanks
find
quote
Ловите, парни, а то тут жмотяры какие-то. https://www.sendspace.com/file/pqr2lb
https://yadi.sk/d/2r8181GH3SzpH8
find
quote
Hi,

Lenovo just released an updated bios for the ThinkPad T420 to address Meltdown & Spectre security issues.

Could anybody please remove the WiFi & WWAN whitelist for the latest bios?

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: T420
Bios: 1.50
Link: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/produ...s/DS018785

Thanks in advance  Rolleyes
find
quote
Hi,
is there a way you can work with the bios update as provided by Lenovo? The problem is that I don't have the original WiFi card anymore, so if I would flash the new, unmodified bios, I couldn't get my machine online anymore.
find
quote
Hi, I am new here and am in search of ThinkPad BIOS Mod to remove the white listings...

Lenove ThinkPad T420
UEFI BIOS 83ET63WW V 1.33 (07/29/11)
Type 4180AD9

I am specifically looking to use the Intel 7260 Dual band AC card in this lappy.

Any help is appreciated.

Chapman
find
quote
I would like to have the whitelist removed (including WiFi modules & OEM battery lock) from the latest Bios (v1.50 - 83uj31us) for the Lenovo Thinkpad T420. Not sure, if this belongs to the whitelist forum too, but if so and if possible, the RAM clock rate lock should also be removed.

Link to original bios:
83uj31us

Thank you!
find
quote
Hi,

I also want the t420 bios 1.50 whitelist removal.
I still have the original wifi so I can put it in and upgrade to the original new bios.

I just don't know what to do afterwards in order to help whitelist it...

would appreciate some help here - I'm willing to contribute my machine for it...Smile
find
quote
If you're only interested in the micro code update for Meltdown / Spectre you may simply flash the original bios and then downgrade to your old modded bios without flashing the micro code using the following command in a cmd shell (with admin rights):
WinFlash.exe /v /cs /sd /sv /svs /vcpu $01C8000.FL1 (for T420 modded FW 1.46)

That's at least a workaround for Meltdown / Spectre till there's a working 1.50 mod bios.
find
quote
Hello all,

I just picked up a mint T420 and it is currently running BIOS 1.39.

As members have stated above I'd like to update to BIOS 1.50 but also remove the typical whitelist for wifi/wwan/battery etc, add advanced menu and restore RAM speeds.

I am new to this though, so would appreciate if any experienced members could offer me some assistance to complete this process.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)