Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424260
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3568
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 233
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224021
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119117
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6750
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 364
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309587
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61917
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 579
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20232
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169183
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6284
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 779
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5746
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61135

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T430 (G1ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
Hi,

very disapionted with Lenovo ! The Gobi2000 from my old T410 is not allowed in my T430 ...

Model : Thinkpad T430 ( 2344-CTO )
BIOS Version : 1.16
WWAN Card to be used : Gobi 2000 (www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Qualcomm_Gobi_2000)
D/L : http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj07us.exe

Thanks a lot !
I couldn't find a complete guide on how to do it myself - if there is one please give me a link Smile
find
quote
#2
I too would be interested in a disabled-whitelist mod of this bios, although I would be using it for a different wireless card (an Intel Ultimate-N 6300). The updated bios is here:

http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj10us.exe

Thanks a lot!
find
quote
#3
I nearly sold my brand new T430 when I found out about the whitelist. I too would like a modded bios to be made, and if nobody is interested in making it, I am willing to try it out myself. If someone could direct me to where to learn up on this that would be great. I absolutely need to use an atheros chip, not the intel one.
find
quote
#4
I would like to make a request also! Thanks!
find
quote
#5
A BIOS Mod to remove the Whitelist for WIFI Cards would be greatly appreciated although for the t430s. Might be the same BIOS might be the wrong thread, i don't mean to hijack it.

Cheers
find
quote
#6
Here is a link for a more recent BIOS (g1uj12us.exe): http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj12us.exe
I would really like this BIOS to be modded for wireless card whitelist removal, (for Atheros AR9382) or I will be selling my laptop very soon.

Again, if there are any up to date guides for me to try this myself, please link them.

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#7
Upon doing some further research on the matter, it seems that all of Lenovo's current Ivy Bridge laptops' BIOS are much harder to modify than any previous generation has been, due to certificate authentication or something. I have decided to sell my T430 to buy an X220 instead. Its a shame I didn't know about this before I purchased the laptop. Shouldn't Lenovo have a disclaimer somewhere on their site?
find
quote
#8
Hello everyone. I have been directed here to ask about getting a modified BIOS for the T430. I need to install a Atheros chip into my laptop. It pains me to see that Lenovo does something like this. I really love this laptop, but I need to swap out the Intel Wireless chip with an Atheros chip. I would brave the modification of the BIOS myself but do not have the tools to do so. Thanks in advance if someone can make a BIOS for us. Cool
find
quote
#9
Can somebody mod T430 2349-H2G bios..
I have now H5321gw card and I want to use HP Ericsson F5521gw wwan card.
I use uefi bios (I dont know is it different?)

Orginal bios is this http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub...s/g1uj12us.exe
find
quote
#10
- Manufacturer: Lenovo
- BIOS Revision: G1ET91WW (2.51 )
- BIOS Type: Phoenix
- BIOS Download Link: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj19us.exe

- RW Everything Report Download Link: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/7vrrihbr57mckl2/SMBIOS.rw?token_hash=AAENERCtVH5if27qG1X5VBtZ95cauJjmfZ1q_92xF3rmBQ&dl=1
- Current card: /
- Card to be added: wwan Ericsson F5521 gw KRD 131 18/3 81 R1
FCC ID: VV7-MBMF5521GW1
CMIT ID: 2010CJ5542

Thank You in advance
Mario
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)