Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 120
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 187
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222585
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118976
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6679
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 300
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309114
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61830
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 507
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20145
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168935
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6189
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 709
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5669
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60993
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274845
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 822
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24768

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T430 (G1ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi

Are my dumps also wrong?

please, need help to disable battery check!

Thank you
find
quote
Hello Dudu2002,

i have a Lenovo T430 with Bios 2.82.

Would you be so kind to unlock all features please.

-WLAN/WiFi cards
-WWAN cards
-battery
-advanced BIOS menu
-eGPU+16GB memory fix
-AES-NI Unlock
-overclock
-and everything else that is possible

My Bios-Dump
https://www.sendspace.com/file/9iq4ju


Thank you in advance!
find
quote
Hi, i have T430 Laptop with 2.81 BIOS
Would you help me to create a custom bios and unlock the feature for me? I already used battery patch and had a success, but got no clue for another unlock such as :
-WLAN/WiFi cards
-WWAN cards
-advanced BIOS menu
-eGPU+16GB memory fix
-AES-NI Unlock
-overclock
-battery


a help would be appreciated. thank you
https://www.sendspace.com/file/pvk0sm
find
quote
Hi everyone,
I have been busting my head trying to remove the Battery Whitelist on the Lenovo T340 using the instructions from :
https://www.nibbleng.com/fix-lenovo-t430...hing-bios/

I create the "patched image" as per the guide, and then boot from the iso with the older bios version they tested with.
It runs the supposed bios update/downgrade and states that is has completed successfully. However, when I check the versions in the BIOS it remains unchanged and I still get the "this battery cannot be charged" message on Boot.

- I have made sure the "Allow User Upgrades" is enabled in the bios
- I have also made sure the "Downgrade Allowed" option has been enabled.

Can someone here please create or assist me in creating a modded bios version that removes the Battery white list for my T340 laptop?

Here are my current bios version details:
Bios Ver: G1ETC2WW 2.82
EC Ver: G1HT36WW 1.14
Original ISO link: https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/g1uj49us.iso
find
quote
(02-22-2021, 04:54 AM)lordgorbie Wrote: Hi everyone,
I have been busting my head trying to remove the Battery Whitelist on the Lenovo T340 using the instructions from :
https://www.nibbleng.com/fix-lenovo-t430...hing-bios/

I create the "patched image" as per the guide, and then boot from the iso with the older bios version they tested with.
It runs the supposed bios update/downgrade and states that is has completed successfully. However, when I check the versions in the BIOS it remains unchanged and I still get the "this battery cannot be charged" message on Boot.

- I have made sure the "Allow User Upgrades" is enabled in the bios
- I have also made sure the "Downgrade Allowed" option has been enabled.

Can someone here please create or assist me in creating a modded bios version that removes the Battery white list for my T340 laptop?

Here are my current bios version details:
Bios Ver: G1ETC2WW 2.82
EC Ver: G1HT36WW 1.14
Original ISO link: https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/g1uj49us.iso
Hi
"Battery whitelist" does not exist...the control of the battery is carried out by the EC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZlktXFNJk
find
quote
Ребят всем добрый день ! У меня имеется Lenovo Thinkpad T430 , хочу купить в него не оригинальную батарею, но толком не могу понять как прошить биос ! Нельзя сразу готовый модифицированный биос в него зашить и все? Или обязаятельно нужно редактировать дамп снятый с ноутбука!?
find
quote
Hi
I would like to have the battery whitelist for my T430.
I use original batteries but for the t410/t420 does that make any diffrent in this mod ?
I have seen the battery patch with linux and so on, what options do I have.
I am on bios 2.81

thx

edit
I was not able to make backup with ftpw duw to restrictions, winflash64 let me downgrade and make a 4mb? backup rom
edit2
jobe done, worked fine with https://github.com/hamishcoleman/thinkpad-ec ,looks harder then it was Smile
find
quote
Hi, i have T430 Laptop with 2.82 BIOS G1ETC2WW, and G1HT36WW 1.14 ECV Type Modell 2350B58 , and bought 6205WLAN card, but 1802 error is comming.
Would you help me to WLAN/WiFi cards whitelist remove?
find
quote
(03-10-2021, 04:06 AM)kaazee Wrote: Hi, i have T430 Laptop with 2.82 BIOS G1ETC2WW, and G1HT36WW  1.14 ECV Type Modell 2350B58 , and bought 6205WLAN card, but 1802 error is comming.
Would you help me to WLAN/WiFi cards whitelist remove?
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
Hello, you can help with the ThinkPad T430. bios unlock non-genuine battery. my bios 2.81. Thank you
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 48 Guest(s)