Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424224
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 166
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223930
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119110
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 360
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309554
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169172
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6273
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 776
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61125

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T440p (GLETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
hello please help me unlocking this bios for wifi+advanced menu for install mac osx

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2rxf4s6wtt...3.BIN/file
find
quote
Hi, Dudu2002, how are you?

Can you help me? I'm trying to whitelist removal and advanced settings on my bios.

I did a backup with a CH314A. Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1923AjdW...hFJuf/view

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
I've got a T440P that doesn't accept a third party battery anymore. I ordered the BIOS programmer. The BIOS mod can remove this restriction?
Where can I find more information about the BIOS mod anyway? I see a lot of large topics on several forums, but no condensed information.
find
quote
Hello !!!
I got a t440p and would like to Whitelist Removal and Unlock Advanced Menu to replace a network card to for Hackintosh
I attached my back up bios, thanks in advance!
https://www.sendspace.com/file/miqlng
find
quote
Does anyone have latest bios 2.53
currently on uefi 2.29 and ecv 1.09

I would like wireless card whitelist
Anything else would be great as I am reading there is hidden menu and battery unlock?
I also do not understand why some people need a programmer chip and some don't, what determines if BIOS is locked?
find
quote
Hi Dudu2002..

I have a Lenovo T440p and am about to replace it with a new wireless network card. Can unlock the whitelist and advanced menus for me?
Thank you very much, the following is my bios file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UKcKkmm...sp=sharing
find
quote
Hi Dudu 2002!

I have T400p.

Could you please unlock the whitelist and advanced menu.
The question is how can I make a dump of bios?
Do I need to do ME region dump as well?

Thanks a lot!
find
quote
1 - Lenovo Thinkpad T440p

2 - Bios/EFI Version GLET68WW 2.22 original

3 - Intel Core i5-4200M 2.5GHz

4 - DSDT dumped with RW utility

5 - Machine type model 20AN0069US

6 - Requesting whitelist removal and unlock advanced menu
find
quote
Hi Dudu2002

I'd really appreciate it if you could help me by removing the white list and adding the advanced menus to my bios. Like most, its for a Lenovo T440p 
Thank you very much, the following is my bios file.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/l0qpsm
find
quote
(03-11-2020, 02:58 PM)Nils Wrote: Hi Dudu2002

I'd really appreciate it if you could help me by removing the white list and adding the advanced menus to my bios. Like most, its for a Lenovo T440p 
Thank you very much, the following is my bios file.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)