Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104591
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425533
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227455
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119625
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T540p (GMETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#31
Hello, 
I would like to request a whitelist removal for this laptop. Bios GMET85WW
Package (ID) UEFI BIOS (BIOS ID) ECP (ECP ID) Rev. Issue Date
---------------- -------------------- ---------------- ---- ----------
2.33 (GMUJ29US) 2.33 (GMET85WW) 1.14 (GMHT29WW) 01 2018/06/21

exe: https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/gmuj29us.exe

iso: https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/gmuj29us.iso

pci id's of current wlan:

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B2&SUBSYS_C2628086&REV_6B
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B2&SUBSYS_C2628086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B2&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B2&CC_0280

i understand that i may need to procure a hardware flasher, i am confident i would be able to handle doing that , it looks like a clip - no soldering. I also understand that there is a possibility of bricking the motherboard.

Thank you,
find
quote
#32
(10-11-2018, 10:30 AM)haximoo Wrote: Hello, 
I would like to request a whitelist removal for this laptop. Bios GMET85WW
 Package  (ID)     UEFI BIOS  (BIOS ID)  ECP  (ECP ID)       Rev.  Issue Date
 ----------------  --------------------  ----------------    ----  ----------
2.33  (GMUJ29US)  2.33  (GMET85WW)      1.14  (GMHT29WW)    01    2018/06/21

i understand that i may need to procure a hardware flasher, i am confident i would be able to handle doing that , it looks like a clip - no soldering. I also understand that there is a possibility of bricking the motherboard.

Thank you,
Hi
you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
#33
Hello, 

I would like to request a white-list removal for this laptop. Bios GMET85WW

thx in advance

results 
https://www.sendspace.com/file/uw9oyi
bios backup
https://www.sendspace.com/file/t61ntz
find
quote
#34
(11-05-2018, 06:55 PM)HSaber Wrote: Hello, 

I would like to request a white-list removal for this laptop. Bios GMET85WW

thx in advance
Hi
dump wrong
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
#35
Hi,

i want to use another WiFi-Card in my Lenovo T540P (Hackintosh Project).

The Wifi Card is a BCM94350ZAE.

I found two BIOS Chips on the mainboard. I dumped both with CH341a Flash Programmer.

In CH341a Software i did not found the correct chip names, so i took what the software suggested.

Chip 1 original Model is MX25L6473E. Software suggested MX25L6405D. Size 8 MB
Chip 2 original Model is MX25L3273E. Software suggested MX25L3205D. Size 4 MB

I don't know if i made this correct, because of the wrong model names, but there are no MX25L6473E/MX25L3273E in CH341a Software.

I request for

- Whitelist Removal
- Unlock Advanced Menu

Attached you will find dumps of both chips and a photo of the board.

Thanks in advance.

[Image: dd8afd-1545328702.jpg]


Attached Files
.zip   T540BiosDumps.zip (Size: 6.14 MB / Downloads: 29)
find
quote
#36
(11-05-2018, 09:51 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 06:55 PM)HSaber Wrote: Hello, 

I would like to request a white-list removal for this laptop. Bios GMET85WW

thx in advance
Hi
dump wrong
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip

I don't have an SPI Flash Programmer or SOIC8 Clip can you please suggest one for me to buy online so I can do what you asked.
find
quote
#37
Hi everyone!
I may be need to remove whitelist from my bios (wifi card ordered from China four days ago). Current version is GMET29WW 1.09 (yes, i'm never updated it).
https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/gmuj02us.exe - i think it's my bios.
I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 on my t540p, is some soft for ubuntu to check BIOS for flashing without SPI Programmer?
I need soft to dump bios, tell me please what to download.
Also i have Win7 installed on laptop, so if no soft for ubuntu, i will use windows.

P.S. Sorry for my english, it's not my first language.
find
quote
#38
Hi there,
I want to add this new wifi card i boaght to my whitelist.
I have a Lenovo T540p
Wifi card: Intel     Model: 7265NGW

When i put it in as is, It gives an error 1802 Unauthorized Network car.

Please can you help me

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/MbxL...4cZDgOlfzw
find
quote
#39
(06-01-2019, 08:18 PM)danjames4all Wrote: Hi there,
I want to add this new wifi card i boaght to my whitelist.
I have a Lenovo T540p
Wifi card: Intel     Model: 7265NGW

When i put it in as is, It gives an error 1802 Unauthorized Network car.

Please can you help me
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#40
Hello.

I'd like to request a WIFI/WWAN Whitelist removal and menu unlock. I have attached SPI Dumps from both chips in the motherboard.

Current WIFI card is a Intel 7260NGW with a PCI ID of VEN_8086&DEV_08B2&SUBSYS_C2708086

Thank you for the help in advance.


Attached Files
.zip   t540p-spi.zip (Size: 6.18 MB / Downloads: 20)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)