Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.89 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424359
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3604
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 267
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224330
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119159
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 268
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6776
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 392
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309665
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61953
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 611
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20266
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169243
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6327
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 814
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5783
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61182

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad X230(i) (G2ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
goodmorning, I kindly wanted to help with my thinkpad x230.in cleaning it I irreparably damaged the wifi network cards.I wanted to replace it with others that I have available, but the same are not detected. I suppose you need a white bios, Can you help me?

G2ET95WW (2.55)
2013-07-09
G2HT33WW (1.12)
23257K0
PK19FEE
12SSK39E1X8
I5 CORE-3320M
UEFI SECURE BOOT OFF
UUIDd9868181-5260-11cb-aab8-ce81f91bd84e

Grazie in anticipo . Aiuto
find
quote
(12-12-2024, 03:18 AM)jeffry1970 Wrote: goodmorning, I kindly wanted to help with my thinkpad x230.in cleaning it I irreparably damaged the wifi network cards.I wanted to replace it with others that I have available, but the same are not detected. I suppose you need a white bios, Can you help me?

G2ET95WW (2.55)
2013-07-09
G2HT33WW (1.12)
23257K0
PK19FEE
12SSK39E1X8
I5 CORE-3320M
UEFI SECURE BOOT OFF
UUIDd9868181-5260-11cb-aab8-ce81f91bd84e

Grazie in anticipo . Aiuto
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump
find
quote
Hi dudu, need your help

asking for
-Advanced settings menu
-Wi-Fi whitelist removal
-WWAN whitelist removal
-16gb 1866 RAM support
-eGPU fix

thank you very much


Attached Files
.zip   MX25L3206E@WSON8_20250410_102825.zip (Size: 2.62 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
(04-10-2025, 02:58 AM)stiletnt Wrote: Hi dudu, need your help

asking for
-Advanced settings menu
-Wi-Fi whitelist removal
-WWAN whitelist removal
-16gb 1866 RAM support
-eGPU fix

thank you very much
Hi
How did you get this file?
Do you have a SPI-programmer?
find
quote
Hello. Could you help me clear the Wi-Fi and WWAN whitelist?
Thanks in advance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DBetO_0...drive_link
find
quote
Hello,
I kindly would like to ask if it is possible to only remove HW whitelist (WiFi,WAN, Battery), I do not want to add extra menu (Advanced).
Is it possible to mode the current BIOS patch?
My dev: X230i
Mi BIOS patch: https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/g2uj33us.exe

Thanks in advance for your response!
find
quote
(11-29-2025, 04:53 AM)assmodeus Wrote: Hello,
I kindly would like to ask if it is possible to only remove HW whitelist (WiFi,WAN, Battery), I do not want to add extra menu (Advanced).
Is it possible to mode the current BIOS patch?
My dev: X230i
Mi BIOS patch: https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/g2uj33us.exe

Thanks in advance for your response!
Hi
Need your bios dump
Also your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
I tried to read the chip using the CH341 programmer, my old notebook, and an additional device I bought for this purpose. Unfortunately, it never worked with the SOIC clips. I followed a YouTube video as guidance and used the following pages as references:
- https://github.com/digmorepaka/thinkpad-...hes_v4.txt
- https://github.com/LongSoft/UEFITool/rel...tag/0.28.0
- finally executed: https://github.com/thrimbor/thinkpad-uefi-sign
After soldering the chip back in, the notebook only showed the power button LED for a few seconds. No beeps, no display, nothing else happens. I’m at a loss at this point.
Does anyone have an idea what I might have done wrong?
I try to attached the original BIOS dumps for both devices. I would really appreciate help with patching them for the hardware whitelist removal and the advanced menu unlock.
My devices are Lenovo X230. my heart will hurt when i sould scrab these....
Thank you very much in advance!ā€
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Q6lx...OvoIIB3I6g
https://www.sendspace.com/file/vmw57f
https://www.sendspace.com/file/10ya5a
find
quote
Dear All, has anyone got a modified BIOS that removed the X230's whitelist for Wi-Fi / WWAN cards, batteries and also includes the advanced settings menu? I am ever so grateful !!

Kind regards,
Christos
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 150 Guest(s)