Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424437
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3617
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 204
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224465
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6784
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 404
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309706
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61960
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 622
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20274
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169269
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6343
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 823
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61197

[REQUEST] Lenovo U450p
#1
Can you please remove the whitelist from my bios. My WiFi half mini PCIe card died and I need to put a new one.

This is a 64 bit operating system.

Bios download link: http://download.lenovo.com/UserFiles/Dri...4(202).exe

Original card was: INTEL WiFi Link 5100 512AN_HMW Half Mini PCIe Card
FRU P/N: 43Y6517

I do not know what card am I going to install. Probably a new Intel WiFi Link 5100.

A BIIIG thanks in advance!!!
   
   
find
quote
#2
(09-16-2013, 07:17 AM)butmir Wrote: Can you please remove the whitelist from my bios. My WiFi half mini PCIe card died and I need to put a new one.

This is a 64 bit operating system.

Bios download link: http://download.lenovo.com/UserFiles/Dri...4(202).exe

Original card was: INTEL WiFi Link 5100 512AN_HMW Half Mini PCIe Card
FRU P/N: 43Y6517

I do not know what card am I going to install. Probably a new Intel WiFi Link 5100.

A BIIIG thanks in advance!!!

Bios mod here: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Te...6#pid60126

Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#3
(09-16-2013, 08:20 PM)sovem Wrote:
(09-16-2013, 07:17 AM)butmir Wrote: Can you please remove the whitelist from my bios. My WiFi half mini PCIe card died and I need to put a new one.

This is a 64 bit operating system.

Bios download link: http://download.lenovo.com/UserFiles/Dri...4(202).exe

Original card was: INTEL WiFi Link 5100 512AN_HMW Half Mini PCIe Card
FRU P/N: 43Y6517

I do not know what card am I going to install. Probably a new Intel WiFi Link 5100.

A BIIIG thanks in advance!!!

Bios mod here: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Te...6#pid60126

Please post results.

Has somebody else tested this mod?

Thanks.
find
quote
#4
(09-17-2013, 01:18 PM)butmir Wrote: Has somebody else tested this mod?

Thanks.

Try flash and post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#5
(09-17-2013, 11:46 PM)sovem Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 01:18 PM)butmir Wrote: Has somebody else tested this mod?

Thanks.

Try flash and post results.

If I brick the laptop, is there a procedure to recover by flashing the original BIOS?
find
quote
#6
(09-17-2013, 11:46 PM)sovem Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 01:18 PM)butmir Wrote: Has somebody else tested this mod?

Thanks.

Try flash and post results.

I tried to flash with the bios.wph from your post (From folder WinPhlash64(202), file BIOS.WPH).
I did it from DOS (since it is more secure), with PHLASH16.EXE /x /s BIOS.WPH.
Phoenix Phlash16 Utility Version 1.6.2.0 loaded ok, but the process halted at the first step, LOAD IMAGE FILE____BIOS.WPH (Identifying flash memory part type).

What should I do?
find
quote
#7
Long time gone.

Anyone has some suggestion?

(09-17-2013, 11:46 PM)sovem Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 01:18 PM)butmir Wrote: Has somebody else tested this mod?

Thanks.

Try flash and post results.

Long time no response.

Any sugestions?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)