(01-20-2018, 01:26 PM)Glite Wrote: Please help with removal BIOS White List
Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo v580c (20160)
BIOS Revision: H1ET73WW (v1.16)
Thanks!
Hi Your mod completed. Check PM
This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2018
Reputation:
0
Please help with removal BIOS White List
Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo v580c (20160)
BIOS Revision: H1ET73WW (v1.16) https://yadi.sk/d/XL5WS4Fh3RCy7y
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2018
Reputation:
0
(01-23-2018, 12:54 PM)dryc Wrote: Hello! Sorry for my English!
Help me please remove from the laptop whitelist
in advance I'm hopeful I hope I write there!
Hello thanks for your work. This was very quick. I asked for the BIOS as it was downloaded via usb. Everything works. I'm trying to connect egpu to an external video card via mini pcix but so far I've been unsuccessful in deciding the reason in the white list but obviously everything is much more serious
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2018
Reputation:
0