Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108039
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9214
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8765
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14360
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425648
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3844
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 534
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 724
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227599
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119719
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6999
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 622
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310593
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62224

[REQUEST] Lenovo X220 (8DETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Did anyone test ValdikSS' version? Please-please-please, I really need some feedback before flashing that to work machines.
find
quote
(08-27-2016, 05:21 AM)F86 Wrote: Could anyone please confirm that BIOS from ValdikSS link works fine, without breaking anything, and TPM remains happy without 5 beeps?
Can confirm that the version posted by ValdikSS is working perfectly. It does not break anything and does not produce the 5-beep TPM warning at startup.

Thanks ValdikSS!
find
quote
I was wondering if this would be possible to add to the whitelist for the bios to use the Broadcom WiFi BCM94352 / AzureWave AW-CE123H card.

More information regarding the bios change here. This would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if there is anything i can do to help with the bios change.

Broadcom WiFi BCM94352 / AzureWave AW-CE123H requires an additional patch

The patch was created by the-darkvoid.

eg. in KextsToPatch:
Comment: AirPortBrcm4360 - fcvo, 10.12.x (credit the-darkvoid)
MatchOS: 10.12.x
Name: AirPortBrcm4360
Find: <81f952aa 00007529>
Replace: <81f952aa 00006690>

Additional background: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/3...532z-wifi/
find
quote
Hi, not meaning to be dense here, but I just flashed this bios on an X220 I just purchased second hand.

I can go into the advanced menu, however can only adjust the USB Legacy option, none of the others. Is this due to locking down some options, or is it as I suspect that the supervisor password has been set on this laptop?

When I go into the bios the password prompt shows, however it accepts an empty password. I'm able to change some settings, but not others. One setting I can't set is Virtualization for instance.

I'm happy to go back to the seller and ask for the supervisor password, but first I want to flash the original non modded bios.

I can adjust the flash.bat script however can I just check all I need to edit flash.bat to use the unmodified file '$01CB000.FL1' from the lenovo bios flash files?
find
quote
Hello Everyone.

1. I would like to kindly ask for a working link to modified 1.40 bios to x220.
2. Is it possible to downgrade from 1.42 mod bios to earlier ones (as it is stated on lenovo site that downgrade is impossible form 1.42 oryginal bios)

Thank You in advance.
find
quote
Bios v1.43 is released by lenovo with security fix, any chance we can get an updated bios mod based on the latest v1.43? Smile

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/migr-77150
find
quote
(09-23-2016, 07:36 PM)tnhl1989 Wrote: I was wondering if this would be possible to add to the whitelist for the bios to use the Broadcom WiFi BCM94352 / AzureWave AW-CE123H card.

More information regarding the bios change here. This would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if there is anything i can do to help with the bios change.

Broadcom WiFi BCM94352 / AzureWave AW-CE123H requires an additional patch

The patch was created by the-darkvoid.

eg. in KextsToPatch:
Comment: AirPortBrcm4360 - fcvo, 10.12.x (credit the-darkvoid)
MatchOS: 10.12.x
Name: AirPortBrcm4360
Find: <81f952aa 00007529>
Replace: <81f952aa 00006690>

Additional background: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/3...532z-wifi/

+1 looking for this mod too, in case 1.40 mod is not already support?
find
quote
Code:
Lenovo Thinkpad X220 1.43

- Whitelist removal
- Unblocked AES-NI
- Unblocked advanced menu
- Unlocked memory speed
- Unblocked AES MSR 0xE2
- New vbios Intel 2119
- 16Gb 1866 + eGPU solved
- No 5 beeps on boot (recomputed hashsums and signatures)
https://my.mixtape.moe/nordmd.7z
http://cdn.che.moe/lznxcr.7z
https://files.catbox.moe/8ae8ky.7z
https://a.pomf.cat/aaopav.7z
https://a.cuntflaps.me/hikeiu.7z
find
quote
Just confirming that the 1.43 version posted above by ValdikSS installed without a problem and is working perfectly for me.

Thanks again ValdikSS!
find
quote
ValdikSS Thank you so much
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)