Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 138
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 123
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222746
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118988
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 196
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6690
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 306
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309162
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61837
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 513
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20148
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168960
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6198
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 712
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5676
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61024
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274860
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 825
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24768

[REQUEST] Lenovo X220 (8DETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(04-21-2018, 03:43 PM)johnmcdonnell Wrote: Your 1.44 BIOS appears to use Intel vbios version 2089 while your 1.43 BIOS used Intel vbios 2119. Was there something that required rolling that back?
Indeed, this mod uses stock vbios. 2119 vbios version was taken from Oleh modifications, and is not so stable on Linux. I tried to transfer configuration from stock vbios to the latest available version but it didn't work, that's why I decided to leave stock version.
find
quote
(04-21-2018, 03:43 PM)johnmcdonnell Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 04:06 PM)ValdikSS Wrote: Lenovo Thinkpad Bios 1.44 with all modifications:

Thank you so much VladikSS - installed and working perfectly.

One question: Your 1.44 BIOS appears to use Intel vbios version 2089 while your 1.43 BIOS used Intel vbios 2119. Was there something that required rolling that back?

Looks like I will try this on my x220 today.
I downloaded one of the links in the thread above. I just run the winflash exe file from the extracted zip files?
thanks
find
quote
(04-22-2018, 08:33 AM)woge Wrote: Looks like I will try this on my x220 today.
I downloaded one of the links in the thread above. I just run the winflash exe file from the extracted zip files?
thanks

Open a command prompt (cmd.exe) as administrator, navigate to the modified bios folder and then run Flash.bat
find
quote
(04-22-2018, 12:20 PM)johnmcdonnell Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 08:33 AM)woge Wrote: Looks like I will try this on my x220 today.
I downloaded one of the links in the thread above. I just run the winflash exe file from the extracted zip files?
thanks

Open a command prompt (cmd.exe) as administrator, navigate to the modified bios folder and then run Flash.bat

ok thanks
find
quote
(04-20-2018, 04:06 PM)ValdikSS Wrote: Lenovo Thinkpad Bios 1.44 with all modifications:

https://files.catbox.moe/q55krj.7z
https://my.mixtape.moe/lsziwk.7z
https://a.pomfe.co/fsxcp.7z
https://a.safe.moe/6ljxfUj.7z
http://b.reich.io/cewqrr.7z

Hello ValdikSS,
 Please help me to upgrade bios from version 1.43  to version 1.44..
 I have installed a wifi card need the whitelist removed..
And in your installation process, need to flash the original v1.44 BIOS.. but when I flash the original BIOS, I was prevent to  boot from the new BIOS because of my installed wifi card..
So , how to upgrade my x220 bios? please help me..
find
quote
(04-20-2018, 04:06 PM)ValdikSS Wrote: Lenovo Thinkpad Bios 1.44 with all modifications:

https://files.catbox.moe/q55krj.7z
https://my.mixtape.moe/lsziwk.7z
https://a.pomfe.co/fsxcp.7z
https://a.safe.moe/6ljxfUj.7z
http://b.reich.io/cewqrr.7z

Sorry for the delayed reply. This unlocked BIOS works well! No issues to report yet. Thank you ValdikSS!
find
quote
(04-22-2018, 10:49 PM)willzheng Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 04:06 PM)ValdikSS Wrote: Lenovo Thinkpad Bios 1.44 with all modifications:

https://files.catbox.moe/q55krj.7z
https://my.mixtape.moe/lsziwk.7z
https://a.pomfe.co/fsxcp.7z
https://a.safe.moe/6ljxfUj.7z
http://b.reich.io/cewqrr.7z

Hello ValdikSS,
 Please help me to upgrade bios from version 1.43  to version 1.44..
 I have installed a wifi card need the whitelist removed..
And in your installation process, need to flash the original v1.44 BIOS.. but when I flash the original BIOS, I was prevent to  boot from the new BIOS because of my installed wifi card..
So , how to upgrade my x220 bios? please help me..

Hi,

This is what I do:

1) Remove unauthorised WLAN and WWAN card.

2) Reboot into Windows and flash original BIOS.

3) Reboot and flash modified whitelisted BIOS.

4) Shut down and install WLAN and WWAN cards.

5) Restart windows.
find
quote
(04-24-2018, 09:50 PM)Rambler Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 10:49 PM)willzheng Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 04:06 PM)ValdikSS Wrote: Lenovo Thinkpad Bios 1.44 with all modifications:

https://files.catbox.moe/q55krj.7z
https://my.mixtape.moe/lsziwk.7z
https://a.pomfe.co/fsxcp.7z
https://a.safe.moe/6ljxfUj.7z
http://b.reich.io/cewqrr.7z

Hello ValdikSS,
 Please help me to upgrade bios from version 1.43  to version 1.44..
 I have installed a wifi card need the whitelist removed..
And in your installation process, need to flash the original v1.44 BIOS.. but when I flash the original BIOS, I was prevent to  boot from the new BIOS because of my installed wifi card..
So , how to upgrade my x220 bios? please help me..

Hi,

This is what I do:

1) Remove unauthorised WLAN and WWAN card.

2) Reboot into Windows and flash original BIOS.

3) Reboot and flash modified whitelisted BIOS.

4) Shut down and install WLAN and WWAN cards.

5) Restart windows.

I have installed macOS in my x220.... and I met the hd 3000 display issue.. So I wish try a BIOS update may solve display issue..
Can I flash BIOS in the windows PE system?
find
quote
There is a new bios available for the X220, version 1.45 - https://support.lenovo.com/pl/en/downloads/ds018805. The changes are only related to the MEBx acces bypass bug. Regardless, can I ask for the unlock on this bios version? Many thanks
find
quote
(05-14-2018, 10:47 AM)delirein Wrote: There is a new bios available for the X220, version 1.45 - https://support.lenovo.com/pl/en/downloads/ds018805. The changes are only related to the MEBx acces bypass bug. Regardless, can I ask for the unlock on this bios version? Many thanks


Probably start a new thread for this new BIOS revision.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)