Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108099
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425694
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227779
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119730
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62237

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
(07-22-2017, 05:00 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 04:49 AM)hitsunagi Wrote: Hi,

I would like to unlock the advanced BIOS menu and remove whitelist and also enable HOT PLUG on my Lenovo Ideapad 500 15-ISK.
PCI Express Root Port # 6 is what I need to be HOT PlUG enabled. Thank you very much

My BIOS installer.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9XINm...3Npc1ZwdUU
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Oh...ok sir...thanks
find
quote
Hi I have Lenovo Touch y50 4k Display, my problem is 48hz I need 60hz. Someone can help me?
find
quote
Hi 
Can you make my bios unlocked menu and the vbios mod.
Lenovo Y50-70 20378
Machine Type Model: 80EJ59445867
Bios: 9ECN43WW(V3.03)  - https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn43ww.exe
Bios backup -https://www.sendspace.com/file/s4l66q
find
quote
Hello. I would like to unlock advanced options for CPU and GPU options

My laptop is Gateway Lt41p05u with intel N2805, Win 10 32bit

Insyde bios version is 2.13, Rev. 5.0 and it can be downloaded from here; Download


Please let me know if you need any info.


Thank you
find
quote
Hi,

it would be great to get the annoying whitelist removed. Maybe I can get the "advanced" tab also unlocked?

If someone can do this for me, I will donate for his or her efforts.
Link to my result file: https://www.sendspace.com/file/pc0pw7

Keep up the great work here and I wish everyone here all the best!Smile
find
quote
(07-25-2017, 02:21 PM)Wizard Wrote: Hi,

it would be great to get the annoying whitelist removed. Maybe I can get the "advanced" tab also unlocked?

If someone can do this for me, I will donate for his or her efforts.[url=https://www.sendspace.com/file/pc0pw7][/url]

Keep up the great work here and I wish everyone here all the best!Smile
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
Hello. I would like to unlock advanced options, vbios and whitelist removal.

here's the BIOS   https://www.sendspace.com/file/peb591

Thanks for ur work
find
quote
Hello, Could you unlock advanced BIOS menu? my laptop is Lenovo Y5070 <Bios v3.03>, my gpu is dead from bad overclocking and Nvidia control panel not responding include blue screen. How to fix it? Flashing Bios? I don't have backup VGA Bios(stock).
Please help me. Thank you very much.
Spec: Core i7 4710HQ @2.50GHz,
GTX860m 4GB,
1920*1080@60Hz
Lenovo Y5070
find
quote
(07-26-2017, 04:48 PM)tinnakrit35c Wrote: Hello,  Could you unlock advanced BIOS menu? my laptop is Lenovo Y5070 <Bios v3.03>, my gpu is dead from bad overclocking and Nvidia control panel not responding include blue screen. How to fix it? Flashing Bios? I don't have backup VGA Bios(stock).
Please help me. Thank you very much.
Spec: Core i7 4710HQ @2.50GHz,
        GTX860m 4GB,
        1920*1080@60Hz
        Lenovo Y5070
Hi
You must have a intel graphics card running
try reflash original bios
find
quote
Hi! I'm trying to unlock the advanced menu for my Lenovo Y50-70 so I can access DVMT pre-allocation for a hackintosh setup. The bios version. If there is any other info I can provide let me know.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Bios: Version http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn31ww.exe
Backup: https://www.sendspace.com/file/9uitbu
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 45 Guest(s)