Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227726
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310642
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
Requesting for advance menu and wifi whitelist
Thx in advance
Manufacturer LENOVO
Model Lenovo Y50-70
Chipset Vendor Intel
Chipset Model HaswellBIOS
Brand LENOVO
Version 9ECN43WW(V3.03)
Date 8/12/2015

GPU GTX 860M 4 gb
CPU i7 4710HQ
https://www.sendspace.com/file/q4gvmw
find
quote
Hello.
I magically got into the "advanced" BIOS with all the overclocking/manufacturer options on my Lenovo Y50 and would very much like to get back into it again.The BIOS version with all the settings the manufacturer can control along with fan control, FIVR, PL1 PL2, RAM etc.  I made some adjustments the first time I was in there, but I would like to get back in to tweak the rest.
Lenovo Y50-Y70
BIOS Version 9ECN43WW(v3.03)
Windows 10
BIOS ROM linked:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qoj1VNc...sp=sharing

Thank you.
find
quote
(08-04-2021, 09:22 PM)nick name Wrote: Hello.
I magically got into the "advanced" BIOS with all the overclocking/manufacturer options on my Lenovo Y50 and would very much like to get back into it again.The BIOS version with all the settings the manufacturer can control along with fan control, FIVR, PL1 PL2, RAM etc.  I made some adjustments the first time I was in there, but I would like to get back in to tweak the rest.
Lenovo Y50-Y70
BIOS Version 9ECN43WW(v3.03)
Windows 10

Thank you.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello,
I need some help to remove whitelist from my Lenovo Y50-70.
Version: 9ECN40WW (V3.00)

After days of study on this website, I figured out how to modify the ROM file
to unlock the whitelist.

But InsydeFlash.exe fails with errors - EC file size?, secure bios?

* dumped bios file (.ROM) with Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit
* differs in size to the original (downloaded from Lenovo) one.
* is it ok to modify and flash?
* Do I need additional hack to bypass checks on InsydeFlash.exe?
* or should use SPI-programer to flash the modded rom?

Here's my BIOS backup file - not modified.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yKyQw_4...sp=sharing
(created with Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0)

Many thanks to you.
find
quote
(08-15-2021, 03:42 AM)jinhal Wrote: Hello,
I need some help to remove whitelist from my Lenovo Y50-70.
Version: 9ECN40WW (V3.00)

Many thanks to you.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Good Evevng,
I need Custom Bios for RAM overclocking control (values from 800 MHz to 2133 MHz) due to the fact that the board did not recognize the RAM and uses only 50% speed.

I'm uploading a bios dump


Attached Files
.txt   fptinfo.txt (Size: 6.42 KB / Downloads: 0)
.bin   biosdump.bin (Size: 6.5 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
Hi masters! would like to have my laptop's BIOS unlocked (Y50-70):
* remove WiFi whitelist
* unlock advanced menu
* unlock GPU OC limits
* unlock Voltage locks
Thanx
find
quote
(08-19-2021, 05:22 PM)omnesres Wrote:
Hi masters! would like to have my laptop's BIOS unlocked (Y50-70):

Thanx
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi,
I would like to have my laptop's BIOS (y50-70) unlocked for:
- Advanced options
- Tweaking voltage values

BIOS backup (made via Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-mfER7x...sp=sharing

Thank you
find
quote
(09-13-2021, 06:28 AM)suhei Wrote: Hi,
I would like to have my laptop's BIOS (y50-70) unlocked for:
- Advanced options
- Tweaking voltage values

Thank you
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 65 Guest(s)