Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107999
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8762
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425631
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227545
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119713
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310586
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
Hello everyone. About 5 years ago(03-30-2017), I had my BIOS unlocked and whitelist removed on my Lenovo Laptop Y50-70 UHD (4k) model, with the help of @Dudu2002. I enjoyed my unlocked BIOS in these years, thank you Dudu2002, thanks bios-mods.
My Post at 2017:
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...#pid126197

Now I have a new question. Is there a way to [disable SPD write protection] in the BIOS of Y50-70?
With release of 8 Series/C220 Series PCH, writes to SMBus addresses 50h - 57h are disabled by default via SMBus Host Controller registers. So it's impossible to modify the SPD with softwares such as RW or Thaiphoon.

I read some articles about how to disable BIOS SPD write protection, such as http://www.softnology.biz/tips_spdwritecap.html
But I can find none of those hex address in my BIOS file.
find
quote
Hi, could you help me removing WLAN Whitelist and unlocking menu tabs? Lenovo y50-70

I have ch341a programmer
find
quote
Hello,

my name is Szymon and I am new in this Forum.



I have the following Laptop: Lenovo Y50-70

I7-4720HQ

GTX 960M

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

Win 10 x64 Pro



If you need more specifications please let me know.



I have upgraded my Wifi Card with a Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 (8265.NGWMG).

If I start now my laptop I see the following screen:

Unauthorized network card is plugged in - Power off and remove the network card





After some work, I find that this Laptop has a Whitelist, which included all components which are work well with the Laptop. My card is no part of this list.



So now I need your help, to delete the Whitelist, that my Laptop work with the new Wifi card.



Can you modify my BIOS please.

Here is my BIOS Backup.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1o3l6i

Thanks and kind regards

Szymon
find
quote
(03-17-2022, 12:48 PM)szympek94 Wrote: Hello,

my name is Szymon and I am new in this Forum.

I have the following Laptop: Lenovo Y50-70

I7-4720HQ

GTX 960M

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

Win 10 x64 Pro

If you need more specifications please let me know.

I have upgraded my Wifi Card with a Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 (8265.NGWMG).

If I start now my laptop I see the following screen:

Unauthorized network card is plugged in - Power off and remove the network card

After some work, I find that this Laptop has a Whitelist, which included all components which are work well with the Laptop. My card is no part of this list.

So now I need your help, to delete the Whitelist, that my Laptop work with the new Wifi card.
Can you modify my BIOS please.

Thanks and kind regards

Szymon
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello, my name is Horia Big Grin

I am for Romania and new o this forum...

I have the following Laptop:

Lenovo y50-70
I7 4710Hq 2.5Ghz
GTX 860m
Full HD
16Gb Ram
Win 11 64x
Bios version: 9ECN30WW(v1.13)

Can you help me to unlock my bios, please? I need an advanced option...

I use "Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0" to backup bios, and can you tell me what program we need to use to flash the bios ?Big Grin

Here is my bios BackUp:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/fkr597
find
quote
Hello, my name is Gonzalo
I´m from México

I need advanced Bios on Lenovo Y50-70
i7 4710hq 2.5Ghz
GTX 860m
Windows 10 X64
Bios Version: 9ECN43WW(V3.03)

Backup: https://www.sendspace.com/file/yv1im1
find
quote
(05-19-2022, 02:01 AM)Troalinio Wrote: Hello, my name is Gonzalo
I´m from México

I need advanced Bios on Lenovo Y50-70
i7 4710hq 2.5Ghz
GTX 860m
Windows 10 X64
Bios Version: 9ECN43WW(V3.03)
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages.

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello, my name is Nebel
Could you help me removing WLAN Whitelist on Lenovo Y50-70
i7 4710hq 2.5Ghz
GTX 860m
Windows 10 X64
Bios Version: 9ECN43WW(V3.03)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/fyx7ne
find
quote
(05-21-2022, 12:34 AM)Nebel Wrote: Hello, my name is Nebel
Could you help me removing WLAN Whitelist on Lenovo Y50-70
i7 4710hq 2.5Ghz
GTX 860m
Windows 10 X64
Bios Version: 9ECN43WW(V3.03)
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
hello good morning/afternoon ... I'm new to this just know that I need to unlock the advanced menu of my bios..... to increase the speed of my fan and make Overclocking my cpu , for months I'm looking for how to do it and I found this forum hopefully you can help me.

laptop model: lenovo y50-70 touch - version: 20349

Version and date of my bios : LENOVO
9ECN43WW(V3.03),12/8/2015

Thank you very much and thank you in advance!!!!!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)