Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107982
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14352
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227526
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
hello, anyone know how to unlock advanced options in insydeh20 rev 3.7 9ECN43WW(V3.03) bios? I really want to change hz from 48 to 60 and oc cpu Big Grin . Please help!!   Sad

here is download link:
https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn43ww.exe
find
quote
Hi, i have a lenovo y50-70, i want to upgrade wifi card, so i need someone to remove the white list

but i dont know how to dump my bios image
find
quote
Hi,

Can anybody help me with my trouble?

I guess i need Bios Unlock to get into Advanced Bios Mode. Im quite new in Bios things, need some help with Steps what i need to do, never done before. I want to change Display settings and Run only HDMI on my PC what i build from Laptop. I guess i can do it from Advanced Settings in Bios as i try all other Solutions from internet, nothing workt to me. 

Im using Lenovo Y50-70 Non Touch Laptop Motherboard (Bios ver. 3.03).

Thany Thanks
find
quote
(05-10-2023, 05:17 PM)Alvis_92 Wrote: Hi,

Can anybody help me with my trouble?

I guess i need Bios Unlock to get into Advanced Bios Mode. Im quite new in Bios things, need some help with Steps what i need to do, never done before. I want to change Display settings and Run only HDMI on my PC what i build from Laptop. I guess i can do it from Advanced Settings in Bios as i try all other Solutions from internet, nothing workt to me. 

Im using Lenovo Y50-70 Non Touch Laptop Motherboard (Bios ver. 3.03).

Thany Thanks
Hi
In any case, need your dump
find
quote
Hello, I want to change my baseboard ID, UUID and serial number etc. I saw it can be done on Thinkpad models but i couldnt find anything with y50-70 model. y50-70 has insydeh2o bios and i tried dmiedit and h20sde-w to change my especially baseboard number and other serial numbers but both didnt work. Can someone help please.
find
quote
can someone help to full unlock bios 3.03V ?
find
quote
hi
it would be much appreciated if i could get lenovo y50-70 bios modded with advance menu and white list removal.
thanks.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qdbg1e
find
quote
Hi, I am new to Bios-mods as well.

I want to unlock the BIOS of my lenovo Y50-70 to be able to install a new WiFi card WiFi6E AX210 (if that is possible at all).

The bios I am currently using is https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn43ww.exe

I don't know if I need to do a specific dump of my bios somehow.

Thank you very much in advance!
find
quote
(04-04-2024, 05:13 AM)pyuas Wrote: Hi, I am new to Bios-mods as well.

I want to unlock the BIOS of my lenovo Y50-70 to be able to install a new WiFi card WiFi6E AX210 (if that is possible at all).

Thank you very much in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello there,i have a lenovo y50-70 and my aptop shuts doun on battery power when turn on i first udes bios v3.03 im now using v 3.0 but i whant to try downgrading to 1.14 using win 10.i tryed an exe file of 1.14 but i have this error message : Your version of rom file is not newer then that of bios.
Any help.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)