Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425682
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 727
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227770
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hello Dudu2002

I have a Lenovo y50-70 with unlocked BIOS (9ECN43WW(V3.03) definetely from you, about 3 years ago. I dont know if it is just unlocked or whitelisted too.
If it is whitelisted can you please remove the whitelist?
Also please provide me with anything you need to make the bios dump, as i only have backup toolkit.
find
quote
Hello

I have a Lenovo y50-70 with BIOS (9ECN43WW V3.03) downloaded from Lenovo website https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/fr/fr/produ...?name=BIOS).

Because of poor wifi quality with the original wlan card I decided to upgrade to INTEL AX200NGW but blocked with 'Unauthorized Wireless network card is plugged in. Power off and remove it ' during BIOS boot sequence Sad.

I tried procedue here https://medium.com/@p0358/removing-wlan-...033a5a5e5a
But I was blocked on step to change jz to jmp.

So, I request for a Whitelist Removal for my BIOS Smile.

Below informations requested (I don't have nor didn't find the procedue for BIOS Backup, but reading this thread let me think I should be near the target)

BIOS version : 9ECN43WW V3.03
WLAN CARD : Carte PCI-E 802.11n Realtek RTL8723BE pour réseau local sans fil
Peripheral : PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_B73617AA&REV_00\4&9C4DEFE&0&00E1
BIOS Dump : https://www.liquidbox.net/LENOVO-9ECN43WW(V3.03).rom.7z (done with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.exe)
BACKUP_Tools19n Result : https://www.liquidbox.net/results.rar

I hope you can help me ;-).

Best regards.
JPaul
find
quote
Hi there,

I have a Lenovo y50-70 with BIOS (9ECN43WW V3.03) downloaded from the Lenovo website.

Because of poor wifi quality with the original wlan card I decided to upgrade from an Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 to INTEL AX200NGW but blocked with 'Unauthorized Wireless network card is plugged in. Power off and remove it '

Could I please get my BIOS mod, so it works for my new wlan card?

I'd appreciate if anyone can help, thanks a lot in advance!

BIOS version : 9ECN43WW V3.03

Aida x64: Computer Summary report, Original and new Wireless card pictures
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

BIOS Dump: (done with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.exe)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Td-MSt_...sp=sharing

Kind regards,
find
quote
Hello, I have a lenovo y50-70 laptop and I wanted to do a small upgrade (wifi card that supports 4x4) Will you help me?

I am giving a link with my bios LENOVO-9ECN26WW (V1.09)
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/ZEtj...n6PR9WXwWA

best regards
find
quote
Hi there,

Just to leave a nice review for Dudu2002. Professional, quick, cheap. This guy knows what his doing. Totally recommended.

Just to let everybody know. A bios-mod is not something you can do following a tutorial. It is quite complicated, so you need to know what you are doing.

There is no spoon.

Thanks man,

MFBWYA
find
quote
hi
could you please help to install new Wlan on lenovo y5070
just bought new wifi wlan card (intel 7260) for Lenovo y5070, but doesn`t work,

current BIOS version : 9ECN43WW V3.03

backup:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/vlc490

result:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/nu1mcc

thank you so much
find
quote
thank you Dudu2002
this is the vras files
https://www.sendspace.com/file/pm5rwj

hi
could you please help to install new Wlan on lenovo y5070
just bought new wifi wlan card (intel 7260) for Lenovo y5070, but doesn`t work,

current BIOS version : 9ECN43WW V3.03

backup:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/vlc490

result:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/nu1mcc

thank you so much
find
quote
Hello
could you  help me to mod my bios to install new card Wifi on lenovo y5070. The bios don't let me change.
What do you need for Mod my Bios.
Thank you so much

current BIOS version : 9ECN43WW V3.03
find
quote
Hi,
how can I make a bios dump in my lenovo?
find
quote
Hey everyone.
I have a lenovo y50 and would like an unlocked BIOS for GPU OC and fan control.
Unfortunately I am not sure how to get the BIOS dump you all are talking about since I cant find the program to do so.
Could you help a newcomer?

Thanks in advance!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)