Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101462
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6980
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14333
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 244
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425389
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3834
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 522
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 544
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227383
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119531
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 611
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310548
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62216

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi guys! I have a Lenovo Y50-70 (No touch) and I need your help with the whitelist, please! :,D

My bios backup [using: universal backup bios]: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/a%2B...Oq%2B5jljg
find
quote
(01-23-2022, 02:24 AM)Medcas Wrote: Hi guys! I have a Lenovo Y50-70 (No touch) and I need your help with the whitelist, please! :,D
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Can anyone help me with a bios whitelist removal please? this is my result link https://www.mediafire.com/file/4fi57y7vw...s.rar/file


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
Hello!
Could you help me to eliminate the Whitelist in my bios? I want to install a new WIFI card. I'm attaching a link for the files you need. The PC is a Lenovo Y50-70, with a bios LENOVO 9ECN43WW(v3.03).
Thank you so much in advance!
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/RgrM...FCkhIPNYLw
find
quote
(02-10-2022, 10:30 PM)Greenghost Wrote: Hello!
Could you help me to eliminate the Whitelist in my bios? I want to install a new WIFI card. I'm attaching a link for the files you need. The PC is a Lenovo Y50-70, with a bios LENOVO 9ECN43WW(v3.03).
Thank you so much in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi,
I have a Lenovo Y50 on BIOS Version/Date LENOVO 9ECN43WW(V3.03), 12/08/2015.

I bought a new wifi card cpl of days ago, but discovered the whitelist after installing it, so I'm requesting wifi whitelist removal bios mod.

I'm sorry I can't find the standard instructions for pulling the info you need, could someone link to thread/page I can follow for this, and then I can get all the stuff you need to do the mod.

Thanks
B
find
quote
It works perfectly - I can finally use my new wifi card on my old Y50. Thanks so much for your help.
find
quote
Hi, I need to install a new wifi card on my Lenovo y50-70, could you help me with the whitelist? If you can trow new menus in the BIOS i'll appreciate, but it's not necessary.
Thanks!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/chwk97
find
quote
(02-28-2022, 06:45 PM)SamDogePaz Wrote: Hi, I need to install a new wifi card on my Lenovo y50-70, could you help me with the whitelist? If you can trow new menus in the BIOS i'll appreciate, but it's not necessary.
Thanks!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi, can you help me with a white-list removal for a WiFi-card?

Heres the bios  https://www.sendspace.com/file/abqu5v
If needed, here the new card name : Intel Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265

If you need anything else please let me know!
Thanks Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)