Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101443
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7256
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6975
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14332
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425376
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3830
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 518
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227308
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119522
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6988
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310531
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hello, may I request to have whitelist of my Y50-70 removed so I can use this new Wi-Fi card I just purchased.

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/1oDT...LvbfT98agA

Let me know if anything else is needed. I'd really appreciate it!
find
quote
Hi, i have a y50-70 and a i need to replace the original wifi card with intel 8260ngw. Is it possible to whitelist my bios?
Thanks
Ak
find
quote
Hi,
I want replace my wireless card,
but the card is not on whitelist.

Technical details of my Lenovo:
Lenovo y50-70
System Model : Windows 11
It's the model with i7-4710hq gtx 860m
intel® dual band wireless-ac 3160
And i want to install this card :
Model : intel ax210

https://www.sendspace.com/file/f42k2g
Could you provide me a custom bios?

many thanks
find
quote
(04-02-2023, 10:41 AM)piojar9615 Wrote: Hi,
I want replace my wireless card,
but the card is not on whitelist.

Technical details of my Lenovo:
Lenovo y50-70
System Model : Windows 11
It's the model with i7-4710hq gtx 860m
intel® dual band wireless-ac 3160
And i want to install this card :
Model : intel ax210

Could you provide me a custom bios?

many thanks
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
the Bios file is .bin or .rom?
find
quote
Rainbow 
Dear Dudu2002,

thank's a lot for the effort you put in this topic.

I have the same issue with my Y50-70 and ask for your help.
BIOS dump:


THX
find
quote
(04-12-2023, 04:37 PM)odalf Wrote: Dear Dudu2002,

thank's a lot for the effort you put in this topic.

I have the same issue with my Y50-70 and ask for your help.

THX
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello there. I've been trying to fix my lan card for a long time now on my older laptop and I'm so glad I found this. Are you able to help me out? Here is my bios info.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4lp5rm
find
quote
Hello,
Like some of the others in the last couple of months, I need a BIOS with the whitelist removed for my Lenovo Y50-70.
I need to remove White list from my Bios
My laptop is Lenovo y50-70 LENOVO-9ECN43WW(V3.03) (Bios ver.)
Here is My BIOS Backup https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/d1pH...hr0oIdKg4w
I want upgrade my wifi card for INTEL AX210
Thanks
find
quote
(06-23-2023, 09:10 AM)andyt1994 Wrote: Hello,
Like some of the others in the last couple of months, I need a BIOS with the whitelist removed for my Lenovo Y50-70.
I need to remove White list from my Bios
My laptop is Lenovo y50-70 LENOVO-9ECN43WW(V3.03) (Bios ver.)
I want upgrade my wifi card for INTEL AX210
Thanks
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)